Chapter 4: Summer time together.

Hi everyone!!👋
Sorry for the time skip that is gonna be in this chapter, I don't really like doing time skips and I'll try not to make them too often but sometimes they're necessary; if not, the story would have like a million chapters and I would spend my whole life writing them and that's not the plan😅😂

Now on with the story:

————————————————————————
(A month and a half later: 23rd July)

Is was a hot beautiful Saturday morning at The Burrow. Everyone was asleep, even Molly was sleeping, everyone except Harry. It was 5am and he woke up because of the hot atmosphere. He decided not to wake anyone else up. He was staring at the ceiling, but when he looked at his side, he found the most beautiful woman in the world: his girlfriend. And she wasn't only his girlfriend, she also was the person who most cares about him, the one who loves him more than anything, the girl who loves him for what he is; not for his fame. She was, the girl of his dreams. He couldn't imagine how lucky he's been to deserve her love and her care.

On the other hand, Ginny was peacefully asleep in the other side of the bed. She was wearing a sleeveless PJ's top and PJ's shorts. As it was 40 degrees or so, Harry was only wearing a pair of PJ's shorts. His hair was messy, as always, it's impossible to tidy it. Harry couldn't deal with the hot anymore so he got up and opened the window. Some morning breeze entered by the window and Harry also took a look at Teddy's crib.

Teddy was sleeping perfectly only wearing his nappie because of the hot. In that moment Harry took a chair and kept staring at the baby for like half an hour.

It was 6am now, suddenly Ginny woke up and saw Harry sat on a chair besides Teddy's crib. He hadn't moved since he started looking at him.

-Harry, what are you doing there? Is something wrong with Teddy?- whispered Ginny trying not to wake up anyone.

-Ginny! You scared me!- said Harry.

-Shhh. Low your volume, you're gonna wake everyone up- warned Ginny.

-Oh yeah sorry- complained Harry.

-Don't worry. Why are you there? Since when you're awake? It's almost 6:30, you should be sleeping- asked Ginny.

-I woke up at 5am because of the hot, I opened the window and then I took a chair and I started staring at our beautiful godson- whispered Harry.

Harry stood up and walked towards Ginny and he started kissing her passionately and so did her. They kept making out on the bed until 7am, when Teddy started crying so loudly and almost squealing. They broke apart.

- Don't worry, I got it- whispered Harry in Ginny's ear.

He walked to the crib and picked him up. Ginny went downstairs and then she came back with a bottle for Teddy.

-Do you wanna feed him?- asked Ginny.

-I'd love to- answered Harry.

Harry started feeding Teddy on the bed and Ginny layed down besides them.

-You're incredible with him Harry- said Ginny.

-Thanks, you're also amazing- answered Harry.

It's 10am now and they are all finishing breakfast.

-Guys, why don't we go swimming at the lake after breakfast?- suggested Ron.

-Yess!! I'm dying of hot here!- replied Ginny.

- That's because you're hot!- said Harry while picking up her plate to wash it.

-I'm not the unique one who's hot- answered Ginny and she winked him.

- Guys please stop it- commented Ron with a disgusting look.

-Ron!!, What did I tell you about this?- asked Hermione.

-Sorry,but it's complicated- replied Ron.

-Well, I'm warning you now Ron. If you can't stop putting yourself in between them we'll talk very seriously- warned Hermione to Ron.

-Okay,okay...I'll try my best; don't worry- Said Ron.

-You better- added Hermione.

-Guys, let's go to the lake!- said Harry trying to change the topic.

-Okay, I'll ask mum to watch Teddy meanwhile- commented Ginny.

-Let's meet at the front door when we're ready- suggested Ron.

-Alright!- replied the rest.

Ginny took Teddy where Molly was and then she went upstairs to put her bikini on. Harry was already on his trunks so he went downstairs to wait for the others. 5 minutes later everyone else was there on their swim clothes.

-Wow Ginny you look so hot on that bikini!- said Harry and Ginny kissed him.

-Same goes for you!- replied Ginny.

-The last one to arrive at the lake is a rotten frog!!- shouted Ron.

All of them went running down the lake. Ginny was the first to arrive, then Ron, Hermione and Harry was the last one.

-You're so slow Potter!- said Ginny.

All of them laughed at the commentary.

-I don't know about you guys, but I'm going in- said Ron and immediately he jumped into the lake splashing everyone.

-Ron!!- shouted all.

Hermione decided to just sit in the woods with her feet touching the water. Then, Ginny had the idea of pushing Harry into the water.

-Ahhhh!!- shouted Harry before splashing into the lake.

All of them were laughing and having such a good time. It was their first proper summer time together.

————————————————————————
Hi!! 👋
Hope you liked this chapter. It's a bit shorter that the previous ones but the next one will be Harry's birthday and it'll be great.
Please give me some ideas about what Harry's birthday present could be!!
Thanks for reading and keep supporting!!
P.s: I usually upload every evening.
👋