Chapter 3: New experiences

Hi!! Welcome everyone!! Hope you all like my story so that's why you read it.

(A/N: Imagine that the bed and the room on the top is Ginny and Harry's bedroom at The Burrow.)

Now on with this chapter:

————————————————————————

They all arrived by the fireplace to The Burrow with a lot of boxes and bags filled with baby stuff. They all agreed to start setting the crib, the changing table, the high chair and all that stuff. Ron and Harry went upstairs with the pieces of the crib and the instructions to set it up. They tried their best but they were struggling a bit because some pieces didn't fit. After 30 minutes of trying Ron was fed up.

-Why can't we use magic to set it up?- asked Ron to Harry with a tired look on his face.

-It's a muggle artefact Ron, magic won't work this time. We need to set it up by ourselves- cleared out Harry.

-Well, you'll have to finish it on your own. I can't continue with this.- said Ron who was a bit fussy.

-Oh, c'mon Ron. It's just a crib, it won't take us a lot- said Harry trying to convince Ron to continue.

-Okey fine...but later you have to promise me that we'll have a snack, I'm starving- said Ron begging Harry to finish as quick as possible.

-Sure mate!- answered Harry and he started laughing at his best friend comment.

On the other hand, Hermione and Ginny were in the living room setting up the high chair.

-Hermione, are you sure this muggle thing is safe to put a baby on it? I feel like it's gonna break in any moment from now- asked Ginny as she was starting to stand up.

-Well, it'll be safe if you let me finish setting it up. By the way, can you hand me that large piece on your right?- asked Hermione to Ginny.

-Oh, Yeah sure.- agreed Ginny.-Here you are- Ginny gave the piece to Hermione.

-Ok. So now I think it's finished.- said Hermione while standing up from the floor where she and Ginny were setting the high chair up.

-Finally!- said Ginny.- I was starting to get tired!- added Ginny.

Hermione laughed at her comment and they both made their way upstairs where they found a tired Ron in the corner, just sitting there doing nothing, and a concentrated Harry struggling to make a piece fit in somewhere that is impossible to fit in.

-Guys! You've made a mess here! It's just a crib, not a rocket device!- said Hermione looking at both of them.

-Herms, I think we should finish setting this crib up.- suggested Ginny. -Boys, you two best wait downstairs, we'll get there soon- added Ginny.

-YES!! FINALLY!!- said Ron running out of the room and making his way to the kitchen to eat.

Harry, Ginny and Hermione rolled their eyes and Harry decided to stay there watching how the girls settled it up. Within 15 minutes both girls finished with the crib. Harry was amazed about how they have done it.

-Done!- said the girls at the same time

They both laughed.

-That was so good. Thanks for helping- commented Harry.

-It was nothing. Besides, it's my godson's crib, I wanted to help- added Ginny.

-Kids!! Time for lunch!!- shouted Molly from downstairs.

Molly has been watching Teddy for the whole morning while they were setting the baby's stuff. After lunch, Teddy was curled up in Harry's arms, they both looked so peaceful like that. Ginny was sitting besides them. Ron and Hermione decided to go to Diagon Alley to spend some time together. Suddenly, Harry smelt a disgusting smell and so did Ginny.

-Oh oh...- both of them said at the same time.

-I think it time to do our first task as godparents- said Ginny while standing up.

-Yeah but...I have no idea about how to do it- commented Harry and Ginny giggled at his words.

-Me neither, but we'll manage- said Ginny trying to relax Harry.

-Okey let's go- added Harry.

They went upstairs and entered in their room. It was smaller than before because of the crib and the changing table.

Harry put Teddy in the changing table and he started crying a lot. Both Harry and Ginny had no experience on babies but they'll get through it together.

-Sshhh...no Teddy...please- said Harry stroking his blue hair.

Teddy shut himself up and they continued changing him. Ginny was giggling at times because Harry looked a bit stressed but finally he finished almost properly. Ginny bursted into laughter.

-Well you'll do it next time. You'll see that it's not as easy as it looks like- said Harry.

-Whatever...- Ginny was still laughing.

They went downstairs, where everyone else was.

-Ginny, would you like to go for a walk with Teddy and me?- asked Harry.

-Yeah, of course- answered Ginny.

They put Teddy on his trolley and Ginny was pulling it. Harry took one of Ginny's hands and kissed it. They both walked down the field for almost a hour when they decided to stop and sit besides a tree. Teddy started crying and before Ginny could do anything, Harry picked him up and started rocking him until he fell asleep again.

-You so good with babies, did you know?- commented Ginny while snuggling into him.

- Thanks Gin- replied Harry.

Harry left Teddy in his trolley and suddenly he kissed Ginny like ever before, as if it was the last time that he was gonna do it. Ginny kissed back.

-What was that for?- asked Ginny.

- I don't know, I just felt a need to kiss you, for being the best girlfriend in the whole world, and for loving be for who I am, for caring about me and for everything that you've done for me- confesses Harry while staring into her beautiful brown eyes.

-Awwww Harry, you're so sweet. I love you- replied Ginny and kissing him.

-Me too, but I'll never reach your sweetness level- Harry said and started laughing.

They kept talking and kissing for 1 more hour and they decided to return to The Burrow because I was almost dinner time.

-Mum! We've arrived!!- shouted Ginny.

Teddy was in Harry's arms and they both were in the couch, Ron and Hermione decided to have dinner out and return after it. Harry handed Teddy to Ginny and he went to the kitchen to help Molly with dinner. Arthur have returned form work and he was upstairs taking a shower.

-You're so cute Teddy, so cute- whispered Ginny to Teddy, who was awake on Ginny's arms.

-Ginny!! Arthur!! Dinner is ready!! Come here!!- shouted Molly from the kitchen.

-Coming!!- replied both of them.

Ginny entered to the kitchen and Harry had already prepared Teddy's bottle. She fed him and then she started with her dinner. After eating, Harry rocked Teddy until he fell asleep and then he went upstairs to put him on his crib,(The crib was in Ginny and Harry's room) but instead of that, they both fell asleep on top of the bed. (Imagine it as the picture on the top). Harry was taking so much time to put Teddy in his crib so Ginny thought that maybe she should go upstairs and take a look. When she arrived at their room, she felt the most lovely sensation on her life: her boyfriend asleep along with their godson. They looked so cute and warm.

-My boys...- said Ginny with a lovingly smile.
Then she thought that Teddy will sleep with them tonight so she just opened the bedsheets and the 3 of them were peaceful asleep on the bed.

————————————————————————

Hi!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Please: vote, follow and share with your friends!
Bye 👋