06

"L-Lucas?" I was surprised to see Lucas standing in front of me. He didn't notify me first that he wants to meet up or come over. And now that he came in sudden, he had known that I lived with Taeyong.

"Hyeyoon ah, why are you crying?" It must be that he noticed my red nose, he thought that I cried. I shook my head, denying the fact that I actually did. I showed him a smile, but his hand softly touching my cheek. 

I felt warm.

He took a look inside this house, so did I. Taeyong was crossing his arm as he leaned his back against the wall. The atmosphere changed into tense. Their long staring into each other was scary, I couldn't deny that.

"I've expected this. You haven't move out." I saw anger in Lucas's serious eyes.

Taeyong scofted before taking his stuffs along with him. "If you can't stand seeing your girlfriend living with me, take her with you." 

"You!" Lucas was about to have a fight with Taeyong but I stopped him. I was just a fake girlfriend, but he sure cared a lot about me though. Of course I can't be the reason their friendship getting further apart.

"Lucas, we're fine. I was just, feeling sad of watching a drama." I pulled his arm to get him facing me, just letting Taeyong out of this matter as he was rushing to reach Sooah.

After the main door was closed, Lucas and I have a seat at living room. A hot cup of coffee was heating in my both palm as I grabbed it tightly out of nervousness. "He has been making things hard for you, right?"

He is. He has bad temper, he's against a lot of things, and he's strict with his rules. He has never talked to me nicely, often ignoring my questions and act like I wasn't exist at all. He's a bad guy, cold and a terrible person.

But..

He was there, when I was in unfortunate moment. He stayed beside me all night so that I won't be afraid. He was that kind.

"No, we're really good." A small smile appeared.

"How about you find a new place?" It's not like I don't want or never think of giving a try, I have no enough money to rent any new places.

"Here is good. I'll move out after three months, don't worry." After taking a sip of the coffee, I put down the cup and awkwardly playing with my fingers. "I'm entering college by tomorrow. There're a lot of thing to prepare, how can I think about moving out at this point, right?"

"If he's giving you a hard time, just call me directly." His words made me eyed him with a weird look. He was taking things too serious, that was cute.

"Okay." Even I doubted about Taeyong giving me a hard time, I just agreed to Lucas because I was pretty sure that he'll deny it if I say Taeyong won't do such things.

×××

I took a glance at my watch. I was late, on the first day of opening college. Good thing bus arrived on time. I didn't expect that Taeyong would be so heartless, how could he left me sleeping at home and go to college first?

Being in freshman year has never been an easy thing, I acknowledged that. I looked around to search for Taeyong, but he wasn't here in this crowd of year 1 students. Either I didn't catch his figure or, he really wasn't here.

"Students, line up first." A tall guy with cap covering the top of his hair blown up the whistle that was nicely hang around his neck. "This is your first day, I know how excited you all are. Today, you all will have Student Representative Council club to show you around this college. Before we move around, I would like to invite the president of SRC t to have a welcoming speech." As I was expecting, things like this would happen.