11

Taeyong didn't try to talk to me or even say sorry for not helping me out since then. Even when I got home, he didn't speak a word to me.

Is he stupid or what?

At least if he did, I might've forgave him. I might've talked to him as usual. But he just, would never talk to me first.

"Hello?" I answered the phone call without trying to figure out who was the caller. "Who are you?"

"You're Park Hyeyoon from Music department, right?"

An unfamiliar guy voice speaking through the speaker. "Yes, how do you get my number?" Why lately everyone seems to have no privacy in getting someone's number? That was suspicious.

I remembered Taeyong getting my number too. Were they selling my phone number online or what?

After hanging up the phone call, I dressed up to go out. I didn't object the idea of meeting up with that guy because he said that he was Taeyong's close friend.

I had no idea why he must mention Taeyong's name but I guess that will be safer for me to meet up with a stranger at night.

I matched my black crop top shirt with a short jeans. I purposely left my purse so that I know how to limit my money, I guess I've been using much lately. So I just brought some small amount with me.

Before stepping out from my room, I noticed a black jacket hanging on the chair at my study table. It was Taeyong's. I've washed it, I just couldn't find the right time to return it to him. With him behaving that way, how can I have a nice talk?

I closed the door and fetched a pair of black sneakers with me. I looked like going to a party. In fact, I really am. I was going to meet up with Taeyong's friend at bar.

"Where are you going? Scaring people?" He scanned me from the top to bottom and then glancing at the clock, probably trying to guess why am I dressing up this way at such hour.

It's pretty late, I know.

I rolled my eyes at his annoying question. You could've just shut your mouth up if you have nothing good to say. I knew he was actually judging the dark make up I put on.

"I'm going to a place that doesn't include you there." I furiously replied before leaving the house, his house.

I took a taxi to the bar. I was making a calculation of how much glasses will knock me out. I shouldn't drink much, right?

Just as the taxi dropped me off in front of the bar, I've started to feel hesitate of going in as I've never been to any places like this before. I used to get drunk by soju at road side stalls only. This was far from my expectation.

"Oh, you're here?" A guy came towards me. I had no idea why he wanted to meet me. I don't know him after all and since he's not from the same department with me, I was thinking for what reason he wants to meet me actually.

I agreed without think first, stupid me.

He suddenly put his arm around my waist, I felt uncomfortable for real. He leaded me inside.

His hands kept on pouring the wine for me. I think wine has no strong affect that could drive us drunk, so that means I can drink, right?

I had a lot to ask. But as soon as I took a shot of the wine, I felt kinda..dizzy. I bet this wasn't a usual wine they serve.

"Are you okay?" His fingers slowly flattening my hair and the palm of his hand touched my warm and blush cheek. Instead of stopping me, he kept leading me on to drink more and more.

I feel like, throwing up.

"I..can't drink anymore.." My eyes blank for several time, it was just that I couldn't see the surrounding properly anymore.

"Let me send you home." He helped me to stand up from the chair but I lost my balance that I almost fall om the ground. Luckily he caught me up and pulled me into his arm.

I forced myself out from that hug but he seemed to hug me tighter. "That's it." His voice whispered into my ear. I don't get what does he actually mean.

I could feel that his fingers running behind me from my hair, it ran down to the back waist of mine. Since I was wearing a crop top shirt, of course I can tell the second he touched my skin.

I felt weak that I couldn't even pushed him aside. But I feel another hand pulling me hard, out from that hug. I tried to see his face clearly but then he hid me behind him.

He snatched away the phone of that guy. "How do you get her number? Delete it." I assumed that he helped me clear my number from that guy's phone, my savior is here!

"Taeyong? Why would you be here?"

T-taeyong? Which Taeyong? Is he that Lee Taeyong who lived in a same house with me? Or is he another Taeyong I happened to know just, now?

"I said delete it!" He threw the phone back to him. My hand was still in his grip, tight. He was looking infuriated that he pulled me out from the bar harshly. 

"It's hurt!" I pushed him away from me. "I can walk by myself!" 

I couldn't stand properly but I still did my best to walk normally. My hands warmed up my blush cheeks. Taeyong did nothing but watched me walking with no direction like a crazy person.

"Let's go home." He caught me once I accidentally stepped on my shoelace. A jacket was put on on my shoulder. He even pulled up the zip, I knew he was actually trying to cover the vulnerable side of my belly.

"I hate Lee Taeyong! Tell him, I hate him!" I pulled the collar of his shirt, shaking him nonstop. "Does he thinks that I'll forgive him just because he came to save me tonight?" My finger pointed at random things around me.

"Hyeyoon, he got you drunk." He crossed his arm in front of me, he shouldn't have come to save me if he didn't mean to do it anyway.

"So, what?!" I threw a slap on his chest. "Do you even know me? I remember Lee Taeyoung think of me as a thief. Why is he acting like a brother of mine now?" I laughed as loud as I could, trying to annoy him like how he did to me before.

"In fact, I trust you."

***

My eyes opened, I was at unfamiliar place. I looked around this room and I found a guy's shirt hanging on the the hook behind that door. I rubbed my eyes, trying to clear the vision. It was..

Taeyong's t-shirt?!

I was in his room? On his bed?

I took off the blanket, checking on myself if I still had my cloth put on. 

Oh, no! I'm not wearing the shirt I wore yesterday?

I turned blank for a moment. How did I ended up in his room and wearing his shirt? I was sure that I remembered everything clearly. After he said that he trusted me, I was fainted..right? Was I not?

This bed has his scent, he has always smells good. Oh my god, why would I think of such things at such moments? 

Wait, did we..share a bed?