09

What the hell was I thinking just now? 

"Stop laughing already, Yeojin ah." I took out my meals card since we were headed to cafeteria. Ever since the class ended, Yeojin has been teasing me about the words I said.

"It's funny, you know. I thought you're making a love confession to Senior Taeyong." She literally tapped on my shoulder, enjoying her laugh too much. "But it looks real, you really put your heart into your confession." She formed a thumb up on both of her hand as she showed them to me.

"I'm not." I rolled my eyes, ran out of ideas on how to stop her.

"Hyeyoon." Both of us stopped when Jungwoo suddenly appeared in front of me. "Can I talk to you?" Yeojin nodded to me, telling me to agree to him. But, what if I ended up accepting him back without I realize?

×××

I entered the cafeteria. After getting a tray of food for myself, I walked to Yeojin's table. I wasn't surprise to see Mark sitting there but Taeyong was there too. I awkwardly took the seat next to Yeojin.

"Did everything goes well?" Yeojin faced me, she was asking about the thing between me and Jungwoo for sure.

I hummed, saying yes to her. After softly rubbing my back, she continued eating her meal and being lovey-dovey with Mark. Staring in blank suddenly made me recall the conversation I had with Jungwoo.

"They were all in past, can you not explain anything to me? We can continue being friends."

"Did that model student accompany you in darkness too?" I was clueless of his question. Model student was referring to Taeyong, I bet. Why does our matter relate to Taeyong that he suddenly brought up that name?

"What are you saying?"

"You like him, right?" Yeojin has been saying the exact same thing. I didn't say anything, I don't think I feel so?

"Jungwoo, don't use him as a reason I refuse you."

"I've known you for years, Hyeyoon. I could tell clearly by your slight glance at him."

The chopstick in my hand mixing the food, not even a bite filling my stomach. I took a peek at Taeyong's face who was focus on eating the food.

Did I really like this guy?

Why did I like someone who save a place for other girl in their heart? Which part of him do I actually like? He didn't even see me as a girl, how can I fall for him?

His hand stopped feeding his mouth, did he notice that I was looking at him? I scanned his food, they put a lot of shrimp in his tray. My chopstick was trying to take them away from his tray but it was ceased when someone came with a tray.

"Taeyong, I was looking for you around. Here you actually are. I'm worried about you when I know that they serve shrimp for today." Yeah, Sooah has always been there for Taeyong. Just like how he did for her.

"Oh, Sooah." Mark greeted her. A thoughtful girl like her, who would dare to hate? She put down her tray next to Taeyong who was sitting in front of me.

Those shrimps from Taeyong's tray were all taken away by Sooah. They look like a couple, for real.

"I'm full." I put down my chopstick as I stood up and bring along the tray with me. Yeojin turned her head to me, she might find it weird that I said I was full when I didn't touch my food at all.

Sooah might like Lucas for now, but it doesn't mean that she won't like Taeyong later. Every girls like a guy who cares about them after all.

I sat in my class, reading a book. I thought I was alone until I heard a voice of catching breath heavily. I checked around the class and  I found someone hugging her leg, hiding her face.