Resentment| 3

When she finally made it to Hyun's room the door was open and the room was empty

When she finally made it to Hyun's room the door was open and the room was empty. She let out a defeated sigh before she walked into the empty, cold room. Her hands lightly trailed over his bedroom sheets, memories start to resurface, and tear droplets starting to fall.

Young Azuri ran down the streets of Chicago dressed in baggy clothes and her hair a tangled mess. Her father had smacked her for not doing what he told her to do, and if it was anyone else she would've fought back, but something about her dad scared her. He had been on her to do the same thing for weeks, maybe even months now, but she wasn't sure if she could do it.

Yun shakes her head to stop herself from even going down memory lane, she was not in the mood today. She turned on her heels and headed back to her room to get dressed, due to her showering the night before, her hair was dry and ready to be styled, and she had her outfit picked out already.

She was dressed in a black Paid In Full t-shirt dress with black vapormax flyknit 3's. She grabbed her black Michael Kors crossbody bag, while she grabbed her phone and dialed a memorable number.

"How dare you!" Yun yelled as soon as he picked up the phone, she was beyond pissed and wanted to hear his reasoning.

"Hyuna," Yun cut him off before he could even explain to her.

"No! Don't open your mouth, I am so angry with you right now." Yun walked downstairs to see car keys on the entrance hall table. "Did you think that giving me a car would fix this? Your wrong but I'll be keeping the car...so thank you for saving me the trouble of having to buy one."

Hyun did not dare speak as Yun got into the car and placed her phone on the speaker, "Umm...Hello? Why aren't you talking?" Yun growled aggressively into the phone.

"You told me not to talk, so make up your mind, do you? or don't you?" The irritation in Hyun's voice was evident as she heard the shuffling of papers. So he must have left a few hours after she had gone to sleep, he was back in Korea in what she could say was a long blink of an eye.

"Why would you leave me without saying goodbye, huh? Haraboji?" Yun impatiently asked as she tried to keep her eyes on the road.

"Hyuna, I could not face you for when it came time for me to leave. I won't lie to you or tell you bullshit lies, I didn't say goodbye because I couldn't. Tell you goodbye mere seconds after I told you that I loved you...that would've hurt you more, sonnyeo." Hyun was always looking out for her best interest even if Yun didn't approve sometimes.

"I still would've appreciated a farewell, anyway, how's the food business?" As Yun drove she could feel more memories resurface.

Young Azuri took a short cut through an alleyway, she was running away from the only place she's ever called home. She heard a trash can fall over behind her before a man stepped out of his hiding place--