Resentment| 4

"Ima need y'all to hurry and get ready because they should be here soon," Sania was being harsh on everyone this afternoon

Everyone wanted this day to go well, but no one wanted it more than Yun. She wanted to prove herself more than anything but she couldn't do that if the shop didn't do well. She needed the shop name to be nationwide for multiple reasons than her own.

"So this is the shop, why you been tryna hide it from me, lil girl?" A man Yun had seen on Honey's Instagram often. He was definitely a handsome black man, and the way he stared at Honey made their relationship known.

"Guys! This is my boyfriend, Davon," Honey smiled as Davon wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"Thank the Lord for blessing this place with another man, I can't stand it when y'all have girl talk and shit about y'all womanhood. Like, damn spare me the details." Matt dapped Davon up who no doubt sympathized with the man.

"What it do, y'all can call me Ace," Davon waved at all the girls who just smiled and made sly glances at Honey.

"This nigga that's breaking ya back almost every night?"Tiffany said aloud with a laugh which earned her a glare from Honey.

"Bitch!" Aliana leaned back cackling, "So you that dude?"

"I do what I can," Ace modestly answered as Honey blushed from the attention.

"Y'all better stop playing around cause Nia on a warpath," Nalani joked as she saw Sania walking towards everyone.

"Who this nigga?" Sania questioned with a raised eyebrow. "You know what? It don't even matter, my vagina senses is telling me that, this that the nigga who's been doing Honey's shit in."

"Damn, err'body  know how I'm putting it down," Ace spoke with a laugh as Yun quietly sat back and watched the interaction unfold. Honey was the first person to bring her personal life to work and ultimately would start the chain reaction.

"What you expect when she comin' to work limpin' like ha ass Bambi," Yun finally said to which Honey blushed even more while everyone laughed and agreed.

"Can we get to work, my sex life should not even be a conversation," Honey dragged Ace to the receptionist desk where he helped her organized papers, cards, and their soon-to-be client list.

"I been meaning to ask, Matt, you single or naw?" Kehlani asked the question everyone wanted to know. Matt never disclosed his relationships or anything of his personal life, so everyone was wondering, well everyone except for Yun. She would never decide to work with anyone without having herself or Hyun hack into their whole life to see what they were like behind closed doors.

"I'm Engaged," Matt laughed at everyone's shocked face.

"Bitch, I know you lying...after all this time, meaning three days, you haven't brought your lover up at all," Aliana and Sania both leaned forward slightly as they listened carefully to Matt's next words.