Resentment| 8

"Fuck

"Fuck..." Nalani lets out in a harsh whisper as Yun added pressure to her core with the vibrating blue dildo.

Nalani laid on Yun's bed with her back arched up, her hands clutching the sheets, and her legs spread far apart. Yun took advantage of Nalani's current position, she teasingly glided the dildo up and down Nalani's slits, while also twisting and pulling her nipples softly with her other hand. Yun watched with amazement at how Nalani's body quickly responded to pleasure, her moans heard by the next-door neighbors.

"Let me hear all of that..."Before Yun could finish her sentence, everything around her was black.

Yun jolted awake, her breathing heavy and ragged, while her stomach seemed to tie itself into knots. It was yet another sex dream, it had been a week since Nalani and Yun became official, and while during the day she was good...at night, she couldn't keep Nalani from out of her dreams.

"Baby, you okay?" Nalani lifted beside Yun while rubbing her eyes and yawning. Nalani, seemingly oblivious to how much she affects Yun, grabs Yun's head and lays it on her chest where her heart was beating a slow rhythm. "Focus on the sound of my voice and the cadence of my heart."

Yun smiled at how much Nalani cared, so much so, Nalani must have thought Yun was having another panic attack because she was doing one of their breathing exercises. When this time around, it was something different, it was a fucking wet dream that had Yun breathless and ready to buy air from Whoville.

Yun gently pushed Nalani away from her, having her so close but yet so far away, just seems to tempt Yun more. "We should get up, the shop is closed today, but we have things to do." Yun got up from her bed, heading to her bathroom.

Nalani blinked for a moment, she wasn't sure what had just happened, but she knew Yun was very closed off emotionally. She wouldn't overthink or underestimate Yun because that would only confuse her more. Yun was a delicate soul trapped in a hard exterior with walls built so high you'd need God to break them down.

Yun looked to her left, with her toothbrush still in her mouth, as she saw Nalani grab her toothbrush and follow suit. It was quiet between the two as they completed their morning hygiene.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been sleeping well and its been taking a toll on me. I know I don't let you in as much as you want, but I'll try harder for myself and you." Yun was slightly embarrassed at the fact that she couldn't control these set of emotions.

"I don't expect you to tell me your entire life story all within a week, but I do wish that you'd let me in a little more. I'm here for and with you, not against you, baby." Nalani wrapped her arms around Yun's neck as she stood on her tiptoes.

Yun pecked Nalani's lips multiple times before she gave in and kissed her deeply. The kiss was smooth and sexual at the same time, Yun's hands gripped along Nalani's side before she pulled away from the kiss.