Resentment| 7 pt.1

PSA: Yun's biological name, like the name she was born with is Azuri, but she later changed it to Yun

PSA: Yun's biological name, like the name she was born with is Azuri, but she later changed it to Yun. Which is pronounced (Yoon)
|||
Yun matched Sania's expression, "Y'all didn't ask and it's not exactly something I tell people the first day we meet."

"You could've at least told us, this doesn't just affect you. I don't know how I would've responded if you would've told us at first, but all I feel now is betrayal. You go around preaching about how you don't like betrayal and that we should be honest with each other; when all this time you've been the biggest Muthafuckin' hypocrite there is, hiding and withholding information." It looked as though Sania was going to keep going and going if no one stepped in and stopped her.

"Ima tell you this one good time, ain't nobody ask me shit about my past, so guess what the fuck I did..."Yun stopped for a second to grasp Sania's face who face now resembled that of an irritable child. Sania was slowly losing her patience with Yun, and Yun could see that. "I don't pressure you all into speaking on y'all business, yall do that on yall own. Ain't nobody ask me shit so im not entitled to tell yall shit that I'm tryna keep in my past"

Sania opened her mouth no doubt to curse Yun out but Yun's phone began to ring. Yun gives Sania a thin smile before holding up her finger and walking away.

"Hello," Yun picked up the phone, happy to get away from Sania before they both did or said something they'd regret.

"Meet me downtown," Was all that person said before they hung up.

Yun knew who it was, but her main concern was that her father's business would be downtown and no doubt in the middle of the riots that were taking place there. Yun tried her hardest to stay away from talking about the recent activities and riots, she just didn't have the mental capacity for it. Today just seemed to be the day of surprises for her, out of all days she was being forced to handle her problems, and just looking at her dad might cause her to backtrack.

"Ugh," Was the only sound Young Azuri made as she spat out blood, she didn't dare cry because that would only make him angrier.

"You think you can just disobey me and get away with it?" The question was rhetorical because before she could respond she was being kicked in the ribs. Before she felt it, she heard the sickening crack of her ribs as the spot instantly began to burn and throb. It was as if he had set a fire on the very place that was already hurt.

Azuri didn't speak as she tried to stand up, but not being able to as she doubled over in pain. Her hands shook as she tried to touch her ribs, but she just settled on balding up her fists. Digging her nails deep into her hand so that she drew blood, she winced a little as she dug into the raw skin, the blood now rolling down her hand. But that was nothing compared to the volcanic fire she felt just bubbling on the inside. Her father was turning her into a monster, he was kicking her while she was already down so that she would know what the feeling was like. He was turning her into something, not even he would be able to control later on.