Oc Info.

I know this may not be what you want right away after my interesting synopsis but I figured I'd give some info on Amari first.

Name: Amari Tamika

Nickname: Ari

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Eye Colour: Sapphire Blue

Hair Colour and Length: Blonde, Down to her waist.

Date Of Birth and Zodiac: November 1st **** - Scorpio

Height: 5 foot

Weight: 110lbs

Tattoos? Roses on both wrists and vines morphing to snakes going up both arms intertwining at her neck.

Scars? On her back and ankles. She has on her wrists too but they are covered by the roses.

Noticeable features: Freckles

Medical condition: partially deaf

------

Family:

Mother: Killuan Tamika (deceased)

Father: Ali Tamika [45]

Brother(s): None

Sister(s): Jasmine Tamika [8]

Children? No.

Any other family? No.

-----

Strengths: Stealth, Silence

Weaknesses: her sister

Likes: Jasmine, a certain ash blonde, and heroes. Especially All Might.

Dislikes: her father, the dark, loud noises, and large crowds.

Fears/Phobias: her father, herself

Personality: Timid, intelligent, analytical, clumsy, fearful.

Quirk: Telekinesis and Fire Manipulation

Drawbacks and Effect:

She can barely control her flames, which can randomly shock out when she's scared.

When she overuses her telekinesis she'll first get dizzy and to extreme over usage she'll faint, sometimes falling into a coma for a week at a time.

When she overuses her flames they burn her sometimes getting as bad as 3rd degree; and give her fevers, however she is afraid to use her flames due to an incident that happened in the past.

Hero Name: Rosethorn

Casual Outfit:

This is Amaris casual outfit, though she would have black converse on as well

This is Amaris casual outfit, though she would have black converse on as well. Credit to whoever owns the picture.

Hero costume:

This is Amaris hero costume

This is Amaris hero costume. Again credit to whoever owns this image.

I would like to note in this fanfic Amari grew up with Bakugo and Midoryia, crushing on Bakugo since kindergarten. However after her kindergarten year with the two boys she was taken out of school by her father and was never seen again up until the moment in the synopsis. She didn't recognize Katsuki right away hence her reaction to his noise level and from the looks of it, he didn't recognize her either.

I would like to point out i am not very familiar with most honourifics so i will still refer to everyone last name wise but with no prefixes.

Thank you very  much :)

-Eli