Chapter 9| USJ

* 3rd PoV  *

It was Monday and the class of heroes in training were sitting in their homeroom waiting for their teacher to show up.  As he did he explained we would be doing Rescue training so we were to go get into our hero costumes and board the bus waiting outside. We agreed and went to go change. After changing we stood outside listening to Iida ramble about lining up in order only to be disappointed when the bus layout wasn't as he thought it would be.

* Amari PoV  *

I was seated beside Todoroki and I didn't really mind. He was quiet, unlike most of our other classmates. I looked out the window and watched the scenery. I could tell Katsuki was shouting mostly because he's the loudest kid in our class. Eventually the bus stopped and Aizawa ordered us off to which we complied. We stood outside and were met with the rescue hero Thirteen. We smiled as they talked but slowly started sweat dropping as they rambled. They were stopped when all the lights in the USJ burst, and a black-ish purple misty portal appeared at the center by the fountain. People started pouring out of the misty portal, I got a bad feeling for them but it got worse when Mr. Aizawa shouted "Thirteen protect the children! Those are real villains!" Before jumping into action. 3 people came out, well 2 people, 1 monster looking thing. His brain was showing and he looked completely brain dead. The people were a taller misty man, probably the teleporter or warp gate guy. The other was a man with baby blue hair and hands holding onto his arms and one covering his face.

I snapped out of my trance like state when I noticed the black-ish purple mist start to surround us. I looked past it at Mr. Aizawa, surrounded by villains. Without thinking my body moved on it's own and I ran towards him, throwing the villain behind him.

"Amari why the hell are you here?!" He shouted.

I looked at him, fear clearly written on my face but I smiled weakly, "Even pros need backup sometimes."

He sighed and focused on the villains around us. I started using my telekinesis to throw more villains; my arms being the guides. I jumped out of the way of an attack and picked the man up, throwing him into a group of them. Apparently they were all lower level thugs but that's besides the point. Villains are still villains.

A loud squawk like screech noise was heard and I turned to see the bird thing which handy man called 'Nomu' throw Mr. Aizawa. The Nomu rushed over and started pounding his fists into Mr. Aizawa. In a panic I attempted lifting the Nomu, I could feel the stress on my arms multiply as I were actually trying to lift the monster. I chucked him towards the handy man only for a portal to open up, causing the Nomu to land on Mr. Aizawa. I quickly turned and threw the villain behind me, and turned back just in time to see the Nomu snap Mr. Aizawa's arm, handy man decay his elbow and the Nomu then smash Mr. Aizawa's head into the ground.

I pick up the Nomu again and throw it back towards misty and run towards Mr. Aizawa. I notice Izuku, Tsu and Mineta watching from a distance and motion them over only for Mineta to point behind me. I looked and moved Aizawa towards them as the Nomu smashed his fist down on my hips. I let out a high pitched scream and blinked only to see Izuku hit the bird. I thought the bird would get blown away but it didn't, instead It threw Izu towards the wall. I looked at Tsu and pointed to Mr. Aizawa "G-Get him out of h-here!" I shouted as I shakily rose to my feet.

"What about you two?" She called back.

"We'll be fine, get Mr. Aizawa away! Go!"

I got up and charged back towards the Nomu, he grabbed my arms like the little twigs they are. I looked towards Izuku, fear radiating from my eyes as the bird thing snaps my arms like twigs. I let out another blood curdling scream, the creature grabs my face with his other hand, allowing my arms to drop to their sides, and smashes my face into the ground. Handy man appears behind me and sticks his hand on my now exposed calf and grins putting his pinky down. The skin on my leg starts to decay and I scream in pain; until some explosions sound and Handy lets go. I look up to see Katsuki, his hand on the metal neck piece the misty guy (now identified as Kurogiri) wore.