Chapter 6| This class is strange..

* Amari PoV  *

It was finally the day. The day we began our journey at U.A! I stayed up really late texting the gang, we were all anxious and excited and just overall hyped to be here. I looked into my mirror, the bags under my eyes were noticeable. I haven't slept well in a while so I looked pretty out of it. I brushed my hair, putting it into a singular braid. I slipped on my white dress shirt, buttoning it carefully. The green skirt came next, I put some white stockings on as well, my legs had too many scars that I was self conscious about so I hid them. I grabbed the red tie and attempted knotting it only to fail; I tossed it aside. I grabbed my blazer and bag before heading out. There was food on the table but I was too nervous. I shook my head at Inko who nodded before hugging the both of us.

"Awww look at you two, all grown up!" She shed a few tears.

We smile and nod, say our goodbyes and exit the apartment. The walk to the station was filled with small talk, there wasn't much to say except that we were excited and that gets boring after being repeated many, many times. We board the train and sit, it wasn't as busy as usual which was good. The ride seemed shorter because less people were getting off. Finally we got off and started walking towards the famous U.A. Stopping at the gates, we looked up, taking in the scene before us. As a little girl being a hero was always my dream. It was a shared dream between our group and that one day we would be the top three. Eventually when I got removed from school, that dream slowly died. Anything that happened made me question if it was even possible at that point and sometimes I thought it wasn't. Then I'd remember the fun times my friends and I had, playing heroes, and I'd put on a brave face and push forward; my determination to be a hero only growing.

We stepped inside the gates and looked around at the many people entering the school. I looked back and found Izuku staring off into space. I giggled and walked away in an attempt to beat him at finding the classroom first. I looked at the doors, they were huge and it took a minute before I found the door with a giant 'A' on it. I looked at the card and made sure that it said '1-A' before opening the door. I looked into the classroom, the first person I noticed was him. Katsuki sat in a chair with his feet on the desk getting scolded by the glasses guy from the entrance exam. I slipped in and noticed my friends, a small smile found it's way onto my face as I walked over to the three amigos. As soon as I stood in front of them they all grinned like idiots and waved. I waved back mumbling a small 'hello'. Kirishima pointed to a dark haired male, "This is Hanta Sero, hope it's alright if he joins us for lunch?"

I smiled at Kiri. He was one of the kindest males I knew apart from Izuku and younger Katsuki. "Of course! The more the merrier! I'm Amari by the way." I held my hand out for Sero to take, which he did.

I turned to see Izuku talking to the girl from the exams at the door, noticing a yellow caterpillar on the ground I quickly took a seat behind Denki. He stood up, the two visibly shocked at this mans appearance. He wore a black shirt and pants with a grey scarf and his hair looked like it hasn't been cared for in ages. I smiled slightly knowing exactly who this was.

"It took you 8 seconds to stop talking, that won't do. Hello my name's Shota Aizawa and I'm your homeroom teacher. Put these on and meet me in the field out back." He sighed pulling out gym uniforms from his sleeping bag.

We sweat dropped but complied. I walked with Mina to the change room, talking and smiling the whole way. We entered and went to the lockers to get changed, the other girls following suit. A girl with black hair turned as she was topless and smiled, "I'm Momo Yaoyarozu, it's nice to meet you all."

A girl with a side bob cut and earphone jacks smirked and followed Momo's lead, "I'm Kyoka Jiro."

Next I heard a loud squeal and an invisible girl cheered as she introduced herself, "I'm Toru Hagakure! I hope we can all be friends!"