Chapter 8

Hey guys so this isn't the next part, more of like a filler so-
yeah.

enjoy!

------

* Amari PoV  *

Finally Saturday! It's been a pretty busy week with training and all so I'm glad it's the weekend. I lay in bed, scrolling through Instagram. It's currently 13:55 (1:35 PM) and I haven't gotten out of bed for anything besides maybe the bathroom. I stretch my body, little pops can be heard throughout the room. I stand, however flop back down when my phone makes a 'ping  ' noise. I open it to find a text.

King Explody Boi: Yo get fucking dressed. Shitty hair wants to go out so he told me to fucking text you.

Amari: Haha okay. What time will you guys be here?

I turn around quickly hearing a knock at my door. Locking my phone I tossed it on the bed and open it to find Katsuki, Eijiro, Denki, Hanta and Mina.

"Heh gimme a second to get dressed." I scratch the back of my head and sweat drop.

(Outfit at the top is what she's wearing, her hair is in like a French-braid )

I slipped on some white jean shorts, white ankle socks and a black sweatshirt. I gripped my hair messily French braiding it and placing on a light grey beanie. Grabbing my phone I walked to my door and opened it. I looked at my friends who smiled, I turned to Katsuki who was blushing lightly. I tilted my head in confusion before realizing it. We were wearing the same sweat shirt. I blushed and looked to the ground before a rough hand grabbed mine. As he held on leading me to the front door I noticed the faint smell of charred wood and spice. I finally looked up to see Katsuki holding my hand. We stopped at the door to put on our shoes. I grabbed my black high top converse and tied the laces. I notice a note on the table and read it. Izuku was home but Inko went out and he knew we were going out, is what it said. I nodded and turned to head out the door, closing it behind me I locked it with the spare key Inko gave me.

We walked down the street chattering along the way. I noticed Katsuki still hasn't let go of my hand but to be honest I didn't really mind...
I spoke too soon because as soon as I thought that he let go to see something Eijiro was showing Denki and Hanta. 

I stayed back as the boys (and Mina) fanned over whatever they were looking at. We continued walking, I doubt these people had any actual plan of where we were going, I was snapped out of my thoughts as I bumped into someone. I looked up with a panic and went to apologize before I looked into those, dead sapphire blue eyes. The man had scruffy brown hair, unkempt and probably super dirty; he grinned. He reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, his shirt was stained and wrinkled. I stumbled back, panic filling my being. The man grabbed my arm, whatever was hiding in his eyes, has been replaced by a sickening greed. He pulled my arm back towards him and kneed me in the stomach, I doubled forwards, landing on my knees. He picked me up by the collar of my shirt and hoisted me up. I looked past him to see a tuff of ash blonde hair walking away, probably not even realizing what was happening. The man sent a right hook to my jaw and again to my head. Everything started spinning. I looked past his leg as it came crashing into my collar. With that the words finally came:

"KATSUKI!-" I shouted as loud as I could muster.

The ash blonde turned around in time for the man to throw me to the ground. This sent him into a fury, using his explosions Katsuki rushed over here and right hooked the man in the gut before picking me up and running back to the group.

"Let's go. My house. Now." He said, an unfamiliar worriedness in his voice.

He carried me on his back as the rest of our group ran behind him to his home. Katsuki set me down on the front step before walking in and yelling at his mother. The others stood there worridly, I leaned against the railing and Eijiro fidgeted in his spot. Katsuki came back out with a first aid kit in his hand and Mitsuki behind him. She was shocked to see us but furious to see me leaning against the railing bleeding. Katsuki tended to my wounds as our friends introduced themselves to Mitsu. After Katsuki finished he closed the first aid kit and I leaned on his shoulder not even realizing I was doing so. Aw's were heard all around us and I could tell Katsuki was embarrassed by the tenseness of his muscles. I stood up, holding onto the railing for support.