Chapter 3

Picture above is Amari, I do not own this picture though so full credit to whomever owns it. However right now just imagine her in an oversized light grey t-shirt and shorts.  Her eyes are blue, she's also significantly shorter [like 5'] other then that everything is spot on.

-Author

------

* Amari PoV  *

I open my eyes to a bright light erupting in my field of vision. I stand up and brush myself off, walking towards the main street. There are more people on this street now that it's early morning I would think. I look around and step onto the sidewalk, going with the flow of the crowd. People all around me were talking, I probably just looked like some junior high kid skipping class or something. Turning to my right I see a TV shop and look, videos of the number 1 hero All Might were playing like it's an every day thing. I shrug it off and continue walking until I stumble upon a beach, completely filled of trash. I look at it, sadness filling my being, this place was probably beautiful at one point in time. Now it's just a trash yard for anything that washes up there.

* Katsuki PoV  *

Again the old hag nags at me. I'm too fucking good for anything she has to say. I notice that damn nerd as I walk to the station.

"Oi you fucking nerd! Stop tryin will ya? Just get the fuck out of my way will ya you shitty Deku!!"

The green haired boy flinches and starts mumbling some random shit. I roll my eyes and continue walking. I don't see the point of him even coming to school, not like that shitty nerd is gonna get anywhere in life. He's just a useless Deku with no quirk, a useless bug that I could squash in an instant.

* Izuku PoV  *

"Stupid Kacchan, why right now? I mean yeah I know  I don't have a quirk, but that doesn't mean I can't try. If I set my heart on being a hero (which I have) I'm going to become a hero, though I guess without a quirk that's gonna be very hard.."  I mumble to myself.

Suddenly, I'm passed by a girl, with flowing blonde locks and sapphire blue eyes. She doesn't stop but I swear, she seems so familiar? "Maybe I'm just crazy.." I say to myself.

* Amari PoV  *

I walk away from the green haired male. I was determined to find food, not stopping to think I continued walking. I don't know where I was going, all I know is that I was going somewhere. Eventually after lots of walking I end up back in the alleyway. I don't know how I got back, I was walking away from it after all, who knows how I got back, all I know is my feet hurt and I need to sit down. So I did just that, I sat down in my little corner and closed my eyes to try and relieve some of the pain causing my head to pound. Who knew so much sun could hurt?

- A few hours later -

So apparently I dozed off, the sun is still up but it seems later now, there are less people going by. I step back onto the sidewalk and again walk away from the alley. I don't realize where I'm going as I start spacing out. Not being careful I bump into someone. I look up to apologize, however my eyes widen with fear. There, standing in front of me, looking down at me... is my father. Without wanting to cause a scene I swerve around him and run. My breathing hitches as I see him running after me. Though I can tell he isn't sober, his movements are sloppy. I continue to run, not looking back, and ignoring the stares of other people. Adrenaline and fear are the only things running through my body right now. I can't get caught... I just can't.

I slow down, not hearing his screams anymore, I stop to catch a breath. I look around, not recognizing my surroundings. I continue to run, keeping a steady pace all the while keeping my head down. This however, was a horrible idea as I bumped into another person. I look up to see a spiky haired ash blonde with crimson red orbs. He looks down at me, a scowl on his face.