Chapter 1

Before we begin I would like to place a trigger warning that will be reminded later. This chapter contains some mature themes that may not be suitable for all audiences.

Viewer discretion is advised.

-Author

--------

*1st person - Oc*

I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, which was now bruised and bloodied. Black dots were appearing in my field of vision and I could hear Jasmines cries coming from the other room. The air was knocked out of me as the man towering over me kneed me in the chest. This beating went on for another 10 minutes or so before he finally left. I could barely see anything, my eyes were swollen and my consciousness was slipping from my body.

I can hear his snoring coming from the living room and small footsteps come scampering in. I make eye contact with my sister, giving her a weak smile, I sit up against the wall. She looks at me frantically before taking a deep breath. Placing her shaky hands on my arm and emits a small lavender glow. I feel some of my smaller wounds closing up, after a minute or so she starts gasping. 

"t-thank you Jaz. You can rest now sweetie."

She nods laying her head down on my lap, I wince as her skull makes contact with one of the many bruises I have however say nothing to the exhausted child. She looks at me, her eyes slowly closing. She reaches up and places her hand on my cheek smiling "You're so brave sissy. You're my hero.." and with that, the child is asleep.

I sit there propped against the wall for hours. Ever since mom died giving birth to Jasmine, dad hasn't been the same. He started drinking, and because of that he started getting violent. It's been my job to raise and protect Jasmine. She's all I have left. So far he hasn't hurt her and I'm glad he hasn't. She's my everything. I don't know what I'd do without her..

With that I drift into sleep.

-The next  day-

*Katsuki PoV*

The old hag was yelling at me again of course I was ready. Who the fuck does she think I am?! I'm not some slow fucking extra. I walk into the kitchen, ready for school. 

[Author: This is before the sludge villain] 

I grab some bacon and eggs for breakfast and quickly head out the door. I was walking to school when I saw that stupid nerd.

"Oi Deku! Stop being such a slow fucking extra you quirkless hero wannabe!"

With that I stomped off.

*Amari PoV  * [Author: Trigger warning, mention of sexual harassment and rape.]

I woke up with Jasmine on my lap. The house was empty meaning father probably went out. He does that from time to time, he probably has a job to pay for his drinks but I doubt it. I shake Jasmine awake and we head towards the kitchen to try and find something. There was a single apple in the fridge. He probably expects us to fight over it. I look at it and hand it to Jasmine. 

"Here sweetie, eat up."

She hesitantly reaches for the apple before taking it and digging in. I can hear my own stomach growl but of course, she is my first priority. She finishes up and I use my shirt to clean her up. Hearing the doorknob jingle I rush her back to her hiding spot and stand in the kitchen, surprised when the person that walks in... isn't father? It's a tall man in a suit however I spoke to soon as father walks in close behind the tall man. Father looks at the man in the suit and smiles slyly.

"That's her. Now you only paid 1000 yen so you get 1 hour."

I watched in horror as the taller man came close to me. He roughly grabbed my arm and dragged me towards my room. Closing the door I heard the lock click from the outside. The man grinned at me with lust completely filling his eyes and being. He removes his belt, and slowly unzips his dress pants.

-   after  that   - 

The man left my room, a satisfied look on his face while I shivered in the corner, naked and beaten. I cried as father locked the door once more leaving me alone in the cold dark room.

'what have I done to deserve this?' I ask myself. 'I was innocent, I didn't ever fight back, I never talked back, I never told anyone...'  I shakily get up and put on an oversized t-shirt and some clean underwear. My limbs feel like jello, I can barely stand. I reach under my cot, thankfully he never searches my room or else I wouldn't still have this. It was a photograph. There were three people in it. On the right was a boy with green curly hair, matching emerald eyes and freckles on his cheeks. He had a huge grin on his face, he always did; In the middle was a girl, she had long, wavy, silky blonde hair. Her eyes were a sapphire blue, her smile was soft and timid. That girl? That's me, before... before life turned upside down. The last boy was on the left, he had spiky ash blonde hair, we used to call him an electrocuted Pomeranian and he'd get all angry. He has crimson red eyes that peered into my soul, he smiled in that picture too. We all did. I turn it over and see our names printed by us when we all got a copy of the photo from my mother. I slowly trace my finger over our names, Izuku Midoriya, Amari Tamika, and Katsuki Bakugo were all written in children's handwriting. 

I miss them... they were my only friends... I wonder if they remember me?

I feel a dampness roll down my cheeks as I realize I'm crying. I let the tears fall. 'god what has my life become?' I ask myself. I hear the door open behind me and I quickly tuck the photo away before turning around to see Jasmine. She looks at me with worry in her eyes. She runs over to me and I wrap her in a giant hug.

"Are you hurt? What happened?" She asks worriedly. 

"I'm okay, don't worry about me."

She starts to cry in my embrace, I can feel it as she starts shaking.

"Will father ever hurt you again?" She asks hesitantly, she knows the answer but I can tell she just wishes for it to stop. You can hear it in her voice.

"I don't know sweetie. You know what I do know?"

"Hm?" She sniffles, looking me in the eye.

"That one day you and I are gonna leave this house.. together."

------

Heyo!
Sorry for not posting this sooner! I've been focusing on my school work because I failed science so I didn't have much time to update. Though I am going to try and update at least once a week in the evenings. Thank you for choosing this book, I hope you enjoy!

-Author

[Word Count: 1183]