The Dark Archer: Earth-2

It's finally here. The parallel universe spinoff I promised I would launch soon.

It's a one-shot for now and follows Thea's half-brother and Malcolm's other child, Tommy Merlyn set on "Earth-2" and explores how the other child went into the world of vigilantism and black cloaks.

Tommy's Dark Archer is much similar to Malcolm's rather than Thea's, so it should be different for all those who are already fans of my version of Thea Queen.

Here's the cover for the same:-

And the synopsis:-

"In this spiritual spin-off to "The Dark Archer", we witness the origin story for a very different infamous vigilante in a very different world as Tommy Merlyn tries his hardest to take revenge for what was lost and not lose himself in the process.

Rated M for mature themes.

One-shot."

Final words:-

While, I will try to write more for both the books (duh!), this one is a one shot for now.

Also, there maybe a teeny-tiny crossover between the two worlds in the future. So...yeah. Fingers crossed!

*squeals in excitement*

So, do check out the solitary chapter to get your Dark Archer fix and I hope you love what I did with it. 💙💙

P.S. Chapter-11: Lonely and Distracted

and

Chapter-12: What happens in Russia, stays in Russia...

are finally READY. Look out. Releasing soon.

***EDIT: Chapters-11 and 12 are finally out!! Let me know if you liked them.

Chapter-13: "VERSUS DEATHSTROKE"

Releasing December 2020

WATCH OUT!

***EDIT: Chapter-13 was released a while back.

Currently writing Chapters 14, 15 and 16 together.

*fingers crossed*

And here's a GIF of Thea calling those out who read the entirety of the story so far.

You guys are absolute legends!! Thanks a ton! ❤️❤️