Chp. 1 cafe

(This will be where I put the pov)
(No ones)
I wake up to the sound of an alarm blaring in my ears as I look over to my alarm clock with a groggy look in my eyes. You turn off your alarm as you look at the time. Its 6:32 so you get up and go to your closet. You grab a clean pair of clothes and head to take a shower. You picked out a lovely pink dress with a matching hat and Maroon/red shoes.

(^Outfit^) When you get out of the shower you brush your teeth and your (h/l) (h/c) hair

(^Outfit^)
When you get out of the shower you brush your teeth and your (h/l) (h/c) hair. After you put on your outfit you notice that its 6:55 and rush down stairs. "I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry! " you yell to yourself as you speed walk to the cafe a block away from your house. You make it just in time to have time to order a drink before you get a text from your bestfriend David. "I hope he gets here soon". You say to yourself as you read the texts.

D. Hey (n/n) (nickname) I'm sorry but I can't make it today. I have to help my sister with something. Hope you understand

You were a little sad because you have been waiting to hang out with him all week.

(Y/N). Hey David its alright. Hope you have fun with your sister. Maybe we can hang out next week?
D. Hey so yeah about that. I don't think I'm going to be able to hang out with you that much anymore. I've been focusing on my job more and I really want a promotion. I'm sorry (n/n)

You start to tear up as you text him back.

(Y/n). Oh.. We'll that's alright. I hope you get that promotion.. Bye David..

You were not expecting that today. As you get your coffee you start to cry a little bit. Just as you took a sip you hear the cafe door open. You hear footsteps come closer to you till you look up. "Hello my dear, are you alright? " he asked looking at you with concern. "Yeah I'm fine thank you for asking" you say drying your tears. "May I join you to talk? " he asked smiling in a comforting way. You think for a second about your "friend". "yes you may, take a seat" you say with a nice smile. "So how have you been this evening? " he asked. After talking to him for what felt like an hour you look at the clock and notice that it was almost 10 o'clock! You tell him that it was nice talking to him and invited him over to your house the next day. He was delighted and accepted your offer. He asks if he could walk you home. You are a little nervous at first but after some thought you gladly said yes. You were walking home as you heard someone scream in horror. You ran to the screams as you had a worried look on your face. When you get there you look down in shock as tears fall from your eyes like a waterfall. You grab your big sister as she is laying on the street. Blood coating your dress as you hug your dead sister. The man that was walking you home ran up to you and grabbed your shoulder. You turn around as he looked at you with a worried face. You jump up and hugged him, crying into his chest as he caresses your cheek with a smile. "everything will be alright. I just got off of the phone with the police and they are sending an ambulance." He said. When the ambulance got there the paramedics examined the body and declared her dead. The man was holding you and talking to the cops about what had happened. After the ambulance and the police left you noticed that you never caught the mans name. "Hey, thank you for helping me. And I never caught your name."you say looking up at him. "Oh I'm so sorry my dear. My name is Alastor. And what may your name be? He asked taking your hand and kissing it lightly. You blush a little bit looking into his eyes. (Y-Y/N) you studer slightly looking down at the ground. He grabs your chin and makes you look at him. "Such a lovely name you have my dear". He said. He asks if you would want to stay at his home for a while because of what had happened to your sister. You say yes and he walks you to his house never letting go of your hand. As soon as you get into the door you fall asleep on the couch.
(Alastor)
When I walked into the the cafe I looked to my left to see a young lady crying. I walked over to her. "Hello my dear, are you alright? " I asked her with a concern. "What was a lovely lady like her crying for ? " I asked myself not liking seeing her sad. I never noticed but we ended up talking for almost 3 hours. I enjoyed her company so much that I never wanted her to leave. When she asked if I wanted to come over to her house the next day I was so excited that I asked her if I could walk her home. She thought about it for a second and gladly said yes. There was just something about her that I loved. While we were walking to her house we could hear screams. She bolted to the sound and I followed trying to catch up. When I got to her she was cradling an older girl in her arms with blood all over her dress. I went over to comfort her and she jumped up on me and cried into my chest. I was caressing her cheek when I heard the ambulance and the cops coming. I had called them while I was looking at her holding the lady. I never let her go while I was talking to the cops telling them about what happened. After the police and the ambulance left she looked into my eyes and asked me my name. "Oh my goodness I never told her my name!" A blush dressed my cheeks as I told her my name and asked for hers. I grabbed her hand gently and kissed it. (Y-Y/N) she said as she looked at the ground the slight blush still dusting her cheeks. "Such a lovely name you have my dear" I said to her as I looked her in her eyes. As soon as we got to my house she fell fast asleep on my couch. "Such a sweet lady" I said to myself as I picked her up and put her in her bed in the guest bedroom. Smiling at her sleeping I sat there and brushed my hand through her hair. "Goodnight my sweet" I said as I left her to sleep and went to get dressed into night clothing. When I got into bed I couldn't stop thinking about her. I finally fell asleep thinking about having a life with this lady that I had just met today. I've never had such strange thoughts about anyone. Why is she making me have these thoughts? As I fall a deep, deep peaceful sleep.
A/n
Omg I never thought that I would write 1245 words in a story. And this is only the first chapter 😂. God I'm scared on how this will turn out. Thank you for reading this and I will try to write more later this week. Maybe even tomorrow. Not sure.
I'm also sorry if there are spelling errors I'm not the best with spelling.
Thank you so much💛
Till next time my pups😋🐾