Chp 12. A Day With A Snake

Hello pups. Im so happy that this story has 150 or so views. That is increadible in my eyes. Thank you guys so much for reading this. Now to the story ( also picture is not mine)
______________________________________

You woke up the next morning confused and nauseous.

What did i eat yesterd-

You were saying till your stomach interupted you. You sprinted to the bathroom making it just in time before all hell broke loose in your stomach. After about an hour and a half or so you finally stoped throwing up and you took a shower to clean yourself up. You forgot to bring cloths in the bathroom with you so you called out for 13.

After a couple minutes he came up to the door and nocked on it.

Yes miss, you called?

Hey 13, i forgot to bring cloths in here with me. Could you please get me some clean cloths. You can pick out my outfit, and could you also get me some pain medication. Ive been throwing up all morning.

Yes miss, and ill make you look very cute today!

He said with a happy smile on his face. You couldn't see it, but you knew it was there.

After about 30 minutes of you being in the shower he opened the door slightly and placed your cloths on the sink and left.

After your shower you got out and brushed your hair and teeth. Then you took the medication that he brought you. Finally you looked at the outfit he picked out for you. It was certainly not something you bought.

He must have gone shopping and bought it for me.

You put it on and it was not something you would normaly wear but you wore it non the less. It was sweet that he did that for you. And you're not going to hurt his feelings because you wouldn't normaly wear it.

 And you're not going to hurt his feelings because you wouldn't normaly wear it

(Outfit)

After getting dressed finally you walked down stairs to see 13 making you lunch and pentious drinking coffee at the island.

You walk up to 13 and gave him a pec on the head thanking him for buying you cloths. Pentious gets mad but smirks after he remembered the potion.

Would You Like Ssomething To Drink Y/n? We've Got Milk, Water, (F/d), Cof-

I would love some (F/d) please. And thank you for asking.

You say trying to be as nice as possible. You still despise the snake for abducting you from your date. Although he is being nicer to you now. Maybe staying here for a little longer wont be so bad. Plus you've got 13 to keep you company.

Here You Go My Ssweet~

Thanks sir panties.

He looks at you like he was about to rip your tongue out of your mouth, untill you took a drink. A smirk spread across his face as you start to caugh.