Chp 11. Fake Love

Hope you guys enjoy this. Also if you like The Mad Hatter im writing a reader x mad hatter if you would like to check it out. Its my second book so just go to my page. Anyways to the story my pups🐾❤
______________________________________

What to you want me to make you pentious. Its not like its obvious.

I Need You To Make Me A Potion For A Sspecial Ssomeone I Need To Make Mine.

This doesnt happen to be a certain wolf demon who's heart belongs to someone else here? Does it?

I Have No Idea Who Youre Talking About Fish Fer Beains. Make Me The Potion. NOW! You Owe Me Thiss.

Baxter knew he wasn't going to be able to get out of this. And he knew that pentious would sit here and watch him make it so he knew there wasn't something fishy (pun intended) going on with it. Pentious isnt as dumb as se seems. He knows chemicals so its not like he could just make a different potion and give it to him.

Alright ill do it. But you better know that when Alastor finds out what you did he will be Pissed.

I Dont Care About That Old Radio. This Potion Better Work Though, Or You Wont Get To Ssee The End Of It.

~~~~~~~~~time skip😋~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov again

You woke up to the smell of pancakes from down stairs. You get up to get dressed noticing that there was clean cloths laid out for you along with a note.

Hello miss, its 13. I left you some fresh cloths for the day. You may come down stairs to eat. Boss has left for the day so you should be free to roam the house. Just remember not to leave. If you want to stay alive. See ya down at breakfast ;p ~ 13

Well, at least I get to leave the room.

You walk down stairs to see a table with pancakes laid out with a glass of (f/d) (favorite drink) (also if you dont like pancakes just pretend you do)
Poured.

Good morning miss. Enjoy your breakfast. Ive got some activities planned for us today. So eat up.

13 had a really big smile on his face as he walked out of the kitchen to go clean the living room and get the activities ready.

Well this is gonna be interesting.

After you finished eating you walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. You noticed a book sitting down on the coffie table with a bookmark in it. It was a blank book so you turned it to the first page being careful not to nock out the bookmark.

This Diary Belongs To Sir Pentious, The Future King Of Hell~

Holy shit. Its Panties diary. I wonder what he writes about.

Out of curiosity she flips to the bookmarked page and looks at the last thing written.

3:45am
This girl is driving me crazy. She is really fistey but it just makes me want her more. I had to lie to her and tell her that i wouldnt hesitate to hurt her. But i dont want to. I want her to be my wife. I find her very attractive and i want her as mine. Alastor has taken so much from me. I just want happiness. And thats what im going to get. Im off to the hotel to talk to baxter about th-

She hurd the door to the living room open as she hurridly closed and put back the diary before 13 noticed.

Hey miss, are you ready to have a fun day?

Yeah, im as ready as ill ever be. Lets do it.

The rest of the day is spent dancing, drawing, playing bored games, doing science experiments with soap and milk and other stuff, and many other fun things with 13.

Its currently 11:50pm and your laying on your bed happy about what happened today. It wasnt boring or scary at all. It was quite fun actually. And now youre gonna take a shower, get into some pjs and get some much needed sleep. Or so you thought.

When you get out of the shower and lay down you hear a nock at your door. You assumed it was 13 so you told him to come in. But to your surprise it wasnt 13. But it was Sir Ass- oh I mean Pentious.

He had a box of chocolates in his left hand and a bouquet of roses in his right. You were very confused about this. But just stayed quiet.

Hello Y/n, I Wanted To Apologize About How I Acted Yessterday. I Was Very Much In The Wong And Im Terribly Ssorry. I Brought You Ssome Chocolatess And Ssome Rosess. I Hope You Like Them.

He handed you the chocolates and the roses and sat down on your bed.

Try One. I Baught The Best Ones I Could Find.

You take one of the chocolates and popped it into your mouth. They tasted really good, but there was something off about them.

Pentious I thi- MMMmmM~

She was stopped by pentious's lips slamming against hers. But she couldnt resist. There was something wrong with those chocolates. Her thoughts started to change and how she felt for the snake also changed.

She fell asleep in Pentious's arms after the heated kiss.

I Guesss She Really Was Tired. Well, I Guesss I Should Let Her Ssleep. I Can Go One More Night Without Her In My Bed.

He tucked her in before placing a long kiss oh her lips. He smiles and leaves her to sleep piecefully in her bed.

But what no one noticed was that Someone was watching them through her open window the whole time. And he cant believe what he just saw. And he is NOT happy at all.

But when he looked into her eyes after she ate that chocolate he saw a shade of pink glaze over her eyes.

Something was wrong but he cant get over how mad he is right now.

Alastor left sir Pentious's estate and rampaged through the east side of the pentagram. Killing and destroying everything that was in his way. Untill he finally got a hold of himself and went back to the hotel.

When he got back to his room in the hotel he layed down on his bed, not even caring that he was covered in blood and dust, and cried himself to sleep.

He just watched the love of his life and afterlife make out with someone else.

Alastor was so mad at Sir Pentious that he had a dream about brutally murdering and dismembering his body till there is nothing left.

He smiled in his sleep all night till the morning.

______________________________________

Alright well, im going to end it there pups. Its 12:10am right now and im tired. Hope you guys liked this. Till next time my pups❤🐾

Word count:1169