Chp 7 Singin with a friend

Hello my pups🐾❤. I feel like I need to start updating more and I'm sorry. Homework and family problems are killers. Anyways onto the story! ~
Oh and also here is a cute picture of my pupperz ~

 Anyways onto the story! ~Oh and also here is a cute picture of my pupperz ~

___________________________________

You and angle finally get to the jazz bar and it was fairly busy. Lots of drunk demons looking for a dance. You and angle walk up to your sister who is the bartender and smile.
Angle) : Hey Mary, didn't know you worked here.
Mary) :Yeah, this is where I get my extra money. Its kinda nice because its not usually busy and only a couple guys flirt with me. You performing tonight y/n?.
Y/n) : Yeah I guess I can. It seemed they liked it last time.
Mary) : Yeah some of the guys were asking for you to come back.
She laughed a little seeing you blush the smallest bit.
Angle) : Yeah y/n, go sing somethin. I haven't heard you yet. I wanna see what all the commotion is about.
Angle smiled at you and nudged your arm.
Y/n) : alright. I have a song in mind anyways.
You walk up to the stage and tell the band the song and they gladly smile at you. T music started up and you began to get into the grove. You are dancing around on stage until you start singing.

~song above~
the background singers started to sing getting everyone's attention. Including the mysterious demon you saw before you and angle left the hotel. But you didn't notice him very much once your lyrics came up.
I met you late night at a party some trust fund baby's broke the loft~
You sang the first part of the song and all eyes were on you. You didn't worry about it and kept singing from your Hart, Starting to dance around again.
By the bathroom you said let's talk~but my confidence is wearing out~
You start to walk off stage and walk around the front row of tables. All of the guys were whistling at you and staring at your curves. You just brushed it off and kept singing and dancing around them. You get up on a table in the very front row and sang the next verses
These aren't my people, these aren't my friends

She grabbed my face and that's when she said~

I like that you're broken, broken like me ~Maybe that makes me a fool~

I like that you're lonely, lonely like me~ I can be lonely with you~

You walked off the table and back onto the stage swinging yourself around a little bit until something very unexpected happened. Angle dust got on stage with you and started to sing. You were happy when he did because it felt more fun with him dancing and singing with you.
Both) : There's something tragic and almost pure, think I could love ya, but I'm not sure
A) :there's something wholesome~
Y/n) : There's something sweet
You met eyes with alastor. He gazed into your eyes with a happy smile as you sang your verse.
Y/n) : That's in your eyes that I'd love to meet~
Both) : These aren't my people, these aren't my friends
She grabbed my face and that's when she said~