Chp 6 The interview

Hello all my pups. I hope you like the picture. I paused Inside every demon is a rainbow at just the right time 😂. Anyways to the story
___________________________________

Your alarm starts blaring in your ear again.
"Ugghhh"
You say as you turn it off and very sleepily get up off your bed and head into the bathroom. You didn't sleep very well last night. You kept having nightmares about alastors death. Everything that had happened when you were happy together, shattered into a million pieces when you heard the gunshot. You decide to take a shower before heading down stairs to start the day. Luckily you did because Charlie was wearing her beautiful red tux and smelled like wild flowers. You weren't going to lie. You felt like she was your sister. You loved Charlie already and you've only known her for less than 24hours. When you got downstairs and said hello she quickly asked you a question that you couldn't really quite make out the first time.
Y/n) : Charlie you need to calm down a little bit and speak slower.
Charlie) :ok ok sorry, I'm just really excited. I want to know if you want to come to this news interview with me and vaggie today? Mary told me that she was busy but that I should ask you. So what do you say?
Y/n) : Yeah I would love to. What time are we leaving?
Charlie) : In 2 hours so get ready. Also don't tell vaggie but I'm going to sing a song on the news and I wanted to know if you wanted to sing it with me?
Y/n) : Yes I would love to. What are the lyrics?
She hands you a piece of paper with the words highlighted that you would sing. You take the paper and smile reading over the words. You loved it and was excited to sing with her. After an hour of rehearsing the song and getting dressed up you hear a nock at your door.

~outfit~

~outfit~

Charlie) : Hey y/n are you re-
Charlie starts to look at you in awe. She has never seen you wear a dress before and she thought it looked lovely on you.
Y/n) : yeah I'm ready Charlie. Just one more thing I need to do.
You walk over and grab your cute little white parasol

Y/n) : Just think it completes the look. Alright let's go
You say with a happy face. You and Charlie find vaggie and hop into the limo. while on your way you rehearse your lines to say in front of the camera. When you arrive you and Charlie wait back stage and talk to vaggie.
Vag) :Alright you two, you remember what to say right?
Charlie) :yes vaggie we do, were fine. It wont be bad.
Y/n) : Yeah vaggie c'mon you know we are some of the most lovable people here.
You say as you and Charlie give cute anime eyes to her.
Vag) :yeah yeah, alright.
Charlie) :but you know what would make this even better? If we sa-
Vag) :sang a song about it?
Charlie) : you knew I was gonna say that.
Vag) : I'm sorry but life isn't a musical hun. It would be better if you both just stick to your lines and we can get this over with.
Y/n) : you know vaggie me and Charlie are a lot better at expressing our goals through song.
You sing out as Charles little goat baby's come and start to eat the donuts that were sitting backstage.
Vag) :I know you two are but. Please. Just stick to the script.
Charlie) :alright well we'll have no choice but to use our impeccable improv skills.
Charlie say with a weird British type accent as we head over to talk to Katie. Me and Charlie put our hands out to shake katie's.
Katie) :my time is money so I'll make this short. And you can put those away. I don't touch the gays. I have standards.
Charlie) :yeah,.. And how's that been workin for ya.
She says as she looks at the sight behind her that says HELLS #1 NEWS.
Katie) : You're not here because we want you here. You're here because Jeffrey couldn't make it for his cannibal cooking segment. You might be some royal bigshot but that dont mean shit to me.
She then goes on to talk about how she doesn't care about Charlie being the princess of hell and all. You don't really listen because she is annoying as fuck. One of the crew members says that were live and Katie very quickly sits back into her chair. Her neck breaking in the process. She snaps it back in place and Charlie explains what the hotel is about. And then something happened that I wasn't expecting. She gets up out of the chair and starts walking around. The look of true passion in her eyes made you remember the times you had spent together with your beloved.You had completely zoned out until all of a sudden
C) :Maybe I'm not getting through to you.
She looks at me and I know exactly what's about to happen. You both get up out of your seats and Charlie snaps her fingers making the room go black. When the light comes back on you and Charlie were sitting on a piano as the goats start to play instruments.

C) : We have a dream
Y) :were here to tell
C) :about a wonderful fantastic new hotel. Yes its one of a kind right here in hell.
Y) :catering to a specific clientele.
The goats sing back ground oooooh's which you think is the most adorable thing ever.
C) : Inside of every demon is a rainbow. Inside every sinner is a shiny smile.
Y) :Inside of every creepy hatchet weilding maniac is a jolly happy cupcake loving child!
C) :We can turn around!
Y) :they'll be heaven bound ! with just a little time
Both) :down at the happy hotel!

Both) :so all you junkies, freaks, and weirdos. Creepers, fuck-ups, crooks and zeros. And all the fallen superheroes help is here!
C) :all of you cretins, sluts and losers. Sexual deviants and boozers, and prescription drug abusers need no fear!
Y) :while in our care, we'll cure your sin!. We'll make you well, you'll feel so swell. Right here in hell at the happy hotel!
C) :There'll be no more fire.
Y) :and no more screams. Just puppy dog kisses and cotton candy dreams.
C) :and puffy-wuffy clouds. Your gonna be like WOW. Once you check in with meeeEeeeeEe.
Both) :so all you cartoon porn addictions, vegan rants, phychic predictions, ancient Roman crucifixions end right here!
Y) :all you monsters, theves, and crazies
C) :cannibals and crying babies, frothing mouth is full of rabies, Filled with cheer!
Y) :you'll be complete! It'll be so neat! Our service can't be beat! You'll be on easy street YEAH!
Both) : Life will be sweet at the happy hotellllll!! Yeah!
You and Charlie just sang your hearts out and you guys couldn't be happier. Well until you heard someone's snarky remark before the whole place went up in laughter. Charlie's whole demeanor deteriorated into nothing as everyone was laughing at our song. I was so pissed that I didn't even notice Katie basically harassing charlie and making her feel more like shit. Next thing I new charlie crabbed katie's pen and called her a bitch right to her face. Katie started to get out of her chair and turn into a creepy spider thing kinda like angle, but a hella lot worse. After we were all done fighting and clawing each others eyes out we got into the limo and picked up angle. On our way home me and charlie were staring out the window. I know charlie was listening most of the time but I didn't pay attention to anything except the crimson red sky and the big pentagram in it. After all of the yelling stopped I hugged charlie to comfort her. We stayed like that the rest of the ride home. When we got back to the hotel me and charlie sit down on a box and think. She went off to call her mom while I laid down on the box and kinda dosed off. Angle walked up to me and we talked for a minute before
Angle) : hey y/n wanna go to a bar?
Y/n) : yeah when you wanna go?
Angle) : Now, grab your shit and let's go!
Y!/n) : alright alright, give me a second to kinda wake up.
When you guys are all ready to go you and angle walk up to the door and open it. When you do you are right in front of a very tall demon. Before you could say hello angle yelled for charlie to talk to this demon that was at the door and grabbed your arm.
Angle) :Charlie there is someone at the door for ya. Me and y/n are gonna go to the bar. I'm gonna get to hear her sing!
You were staring into the eyes of the demon infront of you, eyes locked. Until angle pulled you out the door and you two started to walk to the bar. You couldn't help but feel like you knew the demon but you couldn't place it.
___________________________________
I think its time to stop this chapter here before it gets really long. Thank you for reading!. Love all my pups🐾❤
Word count:1592