Chp 5 welcome to hell

Hello all my pups. I hope you like this chapter. Took me a while to figure this one out. 🐾❤to the story
___________________________________

You're falling. And falling
And you can't stop falling. All you can see is black. Finally after a while you see a street. You brace yourself for impact but when you land you don't feel pain. As you look around at what you assumed was hell you were confused but also kinda? Happy?
will I get to see my Alastor again?
You think as you get up off of the street. You start walking along the streets when you find a shop. You look at you're reflection and you don't look like yourself at all.
Y/n) :Who am I?
You ask yourself studying your new body. You had (h/c) hair that went down to your ankles. Your eyes weren't (e/c) anymore. They were dark blue on one side and light purple on the other. You were also a lot taller then you were before. You look to be around 6'2 at the tallest. For some reason you had (h/c) wolf ears and wolf tail.
If our appearance changes when we get here how in the hell am I going to be able to find him?
You ask yourself a little sad. After you were done looking at yourself you decided to get a drink at this 1920s looking bar. When you walk up to the bar you ask the bartender for a shot of (alcoholic drink) (a/d). She smiled and gets you a shot.
Bartender) :hello dearie, how have you been?
Y/n) :good thank you for asking. And how have you been?
Her voice seemed so familiar but you didn't know where to place it.
Bartender) :I've been good as well. My name is Mary. Nice to meet you
Y/n) :Mary? Did you have a sister when you were alive?,
You ask in a confused and hoping voice.
Mary): yeah I did actually. Her name was (y/n) and I miss her so much.
She says as she looks down at the floor like she was remembering her sweet little sister.
Y/n) : Oh Mary may, please don't start crying on my now. That's my job.
You say hoping she will realize that you were here with her.
Mary) : y-yn. Is that really you?
She asks realizing that it was you.
Y/n) : yeah sis I'm here. And I'll never leave you again.
You say as tears fall from your eyes. Mary runs around the bar and wraps you in a tight, protective hug.
Mary) :I'll never leave you again (n/n). I promise as long as we are here together nothing will happen.
She smiles and kisses your forehead. you both started talking and after a while you were talking about your singing career. You never really sang in front of people so you never really called it a career.
Mary) : You should go and sing. No one is up on the stage right now and most of the drunks here seem surprisingly bored.
She says nudging you to the stage. You talk to the band that was playing some soft jazz. You tell them that you want to sing black horse and the cherry tree by k. T Tunstall. That was one of your favorite songs to sing when you found Alastors old radio and set it up in the shack.

^song^

Once you were done singing and the crowd was done cheering you went back down to talk to your sister again.
Mary) : hey you got anywhere to stay?
Y/n) : no I don't, I just fell down here earlier today.
Mary) : I know a really nice hotel down here that you can stay at. I stay there too. Its called the happy hotel. Its really beat up right now and only me and this guy named Angle dust stay there but it I actually comfortable.
Y/n) : yeah that sounds good when can we head there?
Mary) :My shift ends in a couple minutes. After I get my check we can head there.
After Mary got paid we left for the hotel. When we got there she nocked on the door and a very bright and kinda short demon greets us. She has long blond hair that is tied at the bottom and her cloths looked really boring.
Charlie) : hello, my name is Charlie and I own the happy hotel. Would you like to stay here or are you looking for work?
Y/n) : hello Charlie I'm (y/n) and I would love to stay here. And yeah I guess I could really use a job.
Charlie smiles at me and then puts her attention on Mary. They walk away to another part of the lobby as I sit on the couch.

(Mary POV)

Mary) : hey char that is my sister (y/n). Did she say that she wanted to work?
Charlie) : yeah she did. Why do you ask?
Mary) : well she is an amazing singer and she loves to play piano. I was just wondering if you could have her as an entertainer?
Charlie) : yeah that sounds fun. I think we can arrange that.

(Rando POV again)

They finally stopped talking and Charlie walked over to me with a keycard. Mary following.
Charlie) : here is your room key (y/n) you will be staying next to your sister per her request.
She smiles at me with a bright genuine smile as Mary sat next to me.
Mary) : hey (n/n) I want you to meet everyone thats here.
Y/n) : ok
Mary) : HEY CHAR DO YOU KNOW WHERE VAG IS?
Charlie) : I think she is yelling at Angle in the hallway.
Charlie says with an annoyed tone.
Mary) :thanks char
Mary says as she drags me into a hallway and sure enough we see a girl , I'm assuming vag yelling at a weird pink spider demon that I guess is angle.
Vaggie) : IM SO TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT ANGLE! JUST DONT BRING DRUNKS TO THE HOTEL OK!?
vaggie yells at angle, her eye twitching.
Angle) : alright alright, I won't bring people here anymore. You're no fun.
Mary): hey vaggie, angie, I want you guys to meet my sister (y/n).
They looked at me with shock and then ran over to greet me.
Vaggie) : Oh My God (y/n). I've heard a lot about you from your sister.
Angle) : yeah you sing right?
Vaggie slaps angles arm and I blush a little bit.
Y/n) : yeah I do.. It was nice to meet you guys but I'm pretty tired. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.
You say as you look at them with a tired expression. They said goodnight to you as you a your sister get into the elevator and head to your room. Mary helps you get settled and then leaves. You decide to get a shower and head to bed. As you were in the shower you heard your bedroom door open and then shut some time after. When you got out and got dried off you opened your bathroom door and look at your bed. You walk over to the folded cloths that were layed on your bed. There was a note on the cloths that said

Dear (y/n), I left you these cloths and a pair of pj's since you don't have any others. I hope they fit you. Sincerely Charlie

You smile as you put on the pjs that she had brought you. They fIt just right because when you got to hell your waist also got a lot slimmer. You went to sleep happily thinking about your new life you're going to have. Not knowing what was going to happen when you woke up.
___________________________________

Hello everyone. I hope you liked this chapter. It was a bit long but I thought it was good.
Till next time my pups💕🐾
Word count :1329