Maid Dress??

😎
Third Person

Kazuichi waited paitently for Gundham in his room. Gundham had went out to the store. He said he had a "present" for Souda. He came back with a medium sized white package. He handed it to Souda. "Heres your present." Souda took the package happily. "Go try it on." Gundham said before he could even open it. "Okay?" Souda stepped into thr closet and opened the package. "WHAT IS THIS!?!?" Souda yelled from in the closet. Inside the package was a very short maid dress with fishnets and cat ears. "Just put it on!" Gundham yelled back. Souda sighed and did as told. He walked out of the closet. Souda's face was as pink as his hair. Gundham sat up, walking toward Souda. "See? You look amazing..~" Souda blushed more, as if that was even possible. Gundham pulled Souda closer by his waist. Souda let out a small grunt. "Gundham!" Kazuichi pouted. "Yes darling?" Gundham smirked. "Out of all things you could've bought me, You bought me this!?" Gundham began getting bored. He had a large tent in his pants as he held Souda's thighs, lifting him up. "W-What're you doing!?" Souda kicked his legs. Gundham ignored as he carefully set Souda down on the bed. Souda then saw the tent. It was clear to him now. "G-Gundham, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking you better stop!" Gundham ignored as he quickly topped Souda. "Yell at me now. Hm, kitty?" Souda covered his face in embarrassment. "Gundham stop it!" Kazuichi scooted back a bit. Gundham crawled after him. He moved Kazuichi's hands from his face and spread Kazuichi's legs, crawling in between them. Gundham then pressed his lips against Souda's, Souda hesitated before kissing back. Gundham slowly slid his hands up Souda's skirt. Souda let out a small grunt, Gundham took this as an oppritunity and quickly slid in his tongue. "M-Mm!" Kazuichi was suprised at the sudden movement. He was easily dominated as closed his eyes and held Gundham's upper torso. 'This isn't so bad after all.' Souda thought to himself. Gundham slid off Souda's dress. He had a very beautiful body shape. He was thicc with a wide chest. He didn't have boobs though. Gundham smiled at the sight. He slowly started to kiss and bit from his neck down to his V-line, leaving a few hickeys down his chest. Souda let out a few moans and grunts. It was music to Gundham's ears. His tent got larger and larger with each passing moment. Kazuichi began to notice. "N-Need help with that..?" Souda spoke in between grunts. Gundham shook his head, proceeding to take off Kazuichi's boxers. Souda grunted. Gundham ran his tongue through the slit. Kazuichi let out a small moan. Soon, Gundham wrapped his lips around his member. He began to swirl his tongue around his dick. Souda let out several moans as he clenched onto the bedsheets. Gundham bit down a bit, causing Souda to let out a loud moan. Souda grunted. "I-I'm close.." He said with a sweaty, red face. Gundham nodded, continuing. Kaz let out moan as he came into Gundham's mouth. Gundham of which, swallowed it all. He then pulled away, getting up. Kazuichi watched as Gundham stripped. Gundham crawled back onto the bed, ontop of Souda as he lifted his legs. Gundham looked at Souda to make sure he was ready. Souda nodded. Gundham slowly pushed in, he began thrusting in and out slowly as Kazuichi let out small moans. "F-Faster.. Please.." Kazuichi spoke in between moans. Gundham did as told, thrusting faster. "A-Ah.!~" Souda let out louder moans as Gundham got even faster. Gundham let out a loud groan before finishing.

Agagsyahahaj. Thank you for 56 reads!! It means alot!