Sleepover! (Ishimondo)

Smut 😎
F or y'all horny fuckers

✨Third Person✨
Ishimaru sat on his bed, reading like always. Suddenly his phone buzzed. He stuck a bookmark in his book and grabbed his phone. It was Leon.

Leon⚾: Yo ishi, I'm having a sleepover at the mansion I rented wanna come?

Ishi📘: I'd love to come! What time?

Leon⚾: 7pm everyone is coming!

Ishi📘: Alright! I'll be there!

✨Ishi's POV✨
I set my phone down, it was currently 4:00pm. I decided to get in the shower. I ran the shower and began to take my clothes off and get in, the warm water hit my back and felt amazing. I grabbed my body scrub (he uses girl products because their more good smelling) that I bought from that place that Asahina took me to. I began washing myself. I washed my hair as well. I wanted to look and and smell the best I could. I shut the shower off and threw on a towel. By the time I got out it was almost 5:00.

✨ Third Person✨
Taka began picking out his outfit, he wore something casual this time. He wore a white T-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, with the signature platform boots and a jacket that Mondo gave him. Truth was, he really liked Mondo but if course didn't tell him yet.

After reading three chapters of his book it was 6:30. He also had a bag with pajamas in it since it was a sleepover.

He them remembered he hadn't even asked his dad. "Father!"
"Yes Kiyotaka?"
"Can I go to this sleepover?"
"Yes as long as you don't get hurt!"
"Okay!"
Taka waved his goodbyes to his father and made his way to Leon's house on his bike he was right on time as well. "Hello everyone!" Taka walked in. The first person to catch his eye was Mondo of course. He decided to sit next to him in the circle. "Hey Kyōdai!" Mondo smiled. "Hello!"

"So, since everyone's here what should we play first?" Leon asked.
"Seven minutes in heaven?" Asahina suggested.
"No, it's to early for that maybe truth or dare?"
Everyone agreed. "I'll go first!" Leon declared. "Taka truth or dare?"
"Truth?" Leon had the perfect question. "Are you?" Leon held out a limp wrist. "What?" Taka was confused. "He's asking if you're gay." Mondo snickered a bit. "O-Oh.." Taka turned a little red. "Yes, I am in fact a homosexual." He sounded ashamed. Mondo's heart skipped a beat, realizing he might've had a chance with Taka. "Taka your next." Leon crossed his legs pretzel style. Taka went next, asking Mondo of course. After a while truth or dare began to get boring. "How about we play seven minutes in heaven now?" Suggested Celeste. "Sure." Leon got up to grab a bottle. He came back with the bottle and threw it down, Mondo grabbed its and spun, hitting Taka. Mondo's heart sunk a bit, a smirk dancing across his face. Taka got up, waiting for Mondo. Mondo quickly pulled the smaller make into the closet. Quiet sinckers and giggles were heard outside of the closet. "So.. What does one do inside the closet?"  Ishimaru asked, this was his first I'm he was ever invited to a party so he had never played any games like this. "Well, we could makeout.."
"What? What do you mean makeout?" Taka was clueless, his dad never taught him any of these sort of things so he was very innocent. "Your really clueless aren't ya? I'll just show you." Mondo quickly pressed his lips against Ishimaru's. "Mm!" Ishimaru let out a muffled scream, he was confused but went with it. For someone who isn't anywhere near experienced, Taka was a pretty good kisser. They got into a pretty heated makeout session before Leon pulled the closet door open. "O- Pfft- AHAHAHAHA-" Leon busted out laughing at the sight. Ishimaru's face was red. Mondo's was red as well, red with anger that was. Mondo chased Leon around the room, Taka just sat down quietly in the circle.

Everyone eventually got tired and went to different rooms to sleep. Ishimaru as well. Around 12am Taka heard a knock, he was in his pajamas. It was Mondo. "O-Oh.. Hey Kyōdai." Ishimaru spoke in a raspy voice, quite tired. "Do you need something? Come in." The two sat on the bed. Mondo looked over at Taka. "Wanna finish what happened in the closet." Taka nodded. He liked the kissing even though he didn't necessarily know it was bad. Mondo quickly pinned him down on the bed. "Do you have any experience with this?" Taka shook his head. He had no idea what he was doing. "Just, tell me what feels good and what doesn't. If I do somethin' ya don't like just pull away." Taka nodded again. Mondo began unbuttoning Taka's shirt, throwing it across the room. He began hungrily kissing the smaller boy's neck until he found a sweet spot. "Ah!~" A small moan slipped though Taka's lips. He felt Mondo's grin against his neck. "Found it." Mondo mumbled under his breath. "K-Kyōdai?" Mondo bit down, sucking, licking and kissing that spot until he gave him a hickey. Small moans slipped through Taka's lips. Mondo finished marking him up with hickeys, the purple spots stood out from his unusually pale skin. Mondo reached a hand down, palming the other boy through his pants. "M-Mondo!" Taka yelped in pleasure. Mondo continued with his hand. He took his hand off and pulling down Taka's pants, leaving him in his boxers. Mondo then took off his own clothes revealing his large erection. Mondo reached for his coat pocket, pulling out a bottle of lube. "What is that?" Taka asked, looking at the small bottle. "Lube, it makes it easier for me to y'know-" Taka nodded his head, he actually didn't know. He was clueless. The only thing that popped in his mind is 'This is just what bros do!' Mondo then took off his boxers as well as Ishimaru's. Mondo took his jacket using the sleeves as a makeshift rope and tied Ishi up to the headboard. He smirked, putting a generous amount of lube on his hand and pushing a finger into the smaller boy's entrance. Ishimaru let out a small whimper it was cold. Mondo slowly started to thrust his fingers in and out of Ishi's hole. He then added another finger scissoring Taka. "A-Ah!" The smaller boy let out a moan. Mondo then added a third finger. "You alright down there?" Mondo questioned, he may not had seemed like the type to but he wanted to make sure he wasn't hurting him. He began to search for his prostate. After a few minutes Ishimaru jolted up, his face red "Ah!~" Mondo let out a smirk. "Found it." After he felt that he was stretched enough he took out his fingers, earning a whimper from Ishimaru. He applied the leftover lube to himself, lined himself up and pushed in slowly. Ishimaru's back arched a little, trying to adjust to his length. Mondo's dick was fairly big, you'd think so I mean he's a muscley guy. "Ngh.." Ishimaru let out a small grunt. "M-Mondo this feels weird."

"It'll start feeling good, trust me." He began thrusting slowly. After a bit of thrusting he started to pick up his pace, thrusting in and out faster. He let out a few small grunts. "T-Taka.. Mngh.." He pushed a powerful thrust, hitting the ravenette dead on. "MONDO!~" He thruster into the smaller boy hard and fast. The prefect let out what seemed like millions of small broken moans. The large biker grew close, so did the moral compass. "T-Taka, I'm close.." right after the large male finished is sentence he came. "Ah!" He didn't finish thrusting until Taka came as well. The small ravenette came with a loud moan. Little did they know, Leon was outside the door listening to them this whole time. Mondo pulled out and leaned over Taka, licking the cum off his chest. Taka blushed a bit. "Does this mean we're boyfriends now?"  Mondo blushed. "Sure."

Mondo untied Taka, laying next to him.

"I love you."

"I love you too bro."