The Café! (IshiMondo)

🌸 fluff

🌺Ishimaru's POV🌺
I had just got a message from Mondo to meet him at the park. I wonder what he could want. I quickly put on a button-up shirt and a tie, along with a pair of khakis. I hurried and made my way to the park to see Mondo, I smiled.

🌺!Third Person!🌺
Mondo greeted Kiyotaka with a warm smile. "Hey Kyōdai!" Taka gave a smile back, fixing his tie. Mondo ran up to him, hugging him by the waist. Taka blushed at the sudden hug, but accepted and hugged back. His heart felt like it would pound out of his chest as he got a strange got feeling in his stomach. They stayed there a while before one out of the finally spoke up. "Let's go get food, hm?" Mondo backed away a bit, looking into his large scarlet eyes. Ishimaru turned his head, a soft pink dusted his cheeks as he felt Mondo's lavender eyes on him. "Y-yeah.." Mondo took his hand as they hopped onto Mondo's bike. They rode to a small café. The two held hands as they walked into the café.  "Order what you want. I'll pay." Mondo insisted. Ishimaru shook his head. "No it's quite alright. I can pay for my own food." Mondo sighed.  Taka ordered his food, as did Mondo. Mondo handed the worker his credit card. "Aniki, I told you I could pay fo-" Ishimaru was cut off by Mondo. "It's fine. Be quiet." "Oh-"

The two went and sat at a table. "Thank you Kyōdai!" "No problem, man." Their food eventually came, they both sat down and peacefully ate.

Eventually, Mondo broke the silence. His face a bit more pink-ish then before. "H-Hey, bro?" Taka took one last sip of his coffee before answering. "Yes?" He tilted his head. "U-Uh.." The bigger males heart began to pound. "Nevermind, I'll tell ya' when we get outside.." "Oh alright." Taka finished up, as did Mondo. The two made their way to the door. "So, what was it that you would like to tell me Mondo?"

🌺Mondo's POV🌺
"So, was was it that you would like to tell me Mondo?" Ishi said with that cute smile on his face, just hearing him say my name made my heart sink. "I-I uh.." I felt my face heat up, like I was gonna explode. You got this man. But what if he doesn't like guys? What if he has a significant other? A million thoughts ran threw my head. "IREALLYLIKEYOUTAKA!" I managed to spew out. "I couldn't understand you. Could you speak a little slower?" "I REALLY LIKE YOU!" I shouted, obviously nervous. I shout when I'm nervous.

🌺Kiyotaka's POV🌺
"I REALLY LIKE YOU TAKA!" Mondo shouted at me, I couldn't believe what I heard. I managed to keep myself collected. "I too have romantic attraction toward you." I gave a smile, my face turning a bit pink.

🌺Third Person🌺
"I too have romantic attraction toward you." Taka gave a smile, his face turning a bit pink. Having no words, Mondo quickly pulled Taka by his waist, kissing him gently. Taka's answer would've been no PDA, but he was okay with this. He kissed back and smiled. "I love you, Mondo." "I love you too, Ishi."

Before they knew it the too of them rode away on Mondo's bike to his apartment and watched movies the rest of the day.

Authors note:
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS IT MEANS ALOT 😭