I'm not gay! (HajiSouda)

Request from @CandyHiyoko

Fluff for the soft babies 😳

At the time the two young boys, Kazuichi and Hajime were in a serious debate. Over weather Kazuichi was gay or bi or whatever you hc him as idk. "Look man, I told you I'm not gay. You're the gay one, I mean look at the way you look at Komaeda." Kazuichi stated. Hajime rolled his eyes. "What about you and Gundham then? Hm?" Kazuichi frowned. "I do. Not. Like Gundham, he's kinda weird." In all honesty Kazuichi wanted to come out an say he liked Hajime but he was scared. It was a light hearted joke at first but Kaz started to get nervous. What if I slip up and say the wrong thing? What if I accidentally confess?  A million scenarios skimmed through his head.

"Hey Hajime..?"

"Yeah Kaz?"

Kazuichi let out a small sigh and prepared for the worst, "What if- What if I was gay? Why would you think?" Kazuichi looked a little upset. "I mean me too so I wouldn't really mind." (Yes this is fluff it's just not there yet)

"I like you Hajime." Kazuichi sat for a minute before realizing what he said, he quickly covered his mouth, a bright red danced across his cheeks. (not the booty cheeks ya nasty). At a loss for words Kazuichi began to panic.

Kazuichi POV
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I'm screwed Hajimes definitely not gonna wanna be my friend after that. Think of something. "I-I uh.. IDIDNTMEANTOSAYTHATHAJIMEIMSOSORRYPLEASEFORGIVEMEANDDONTBEMADORWEIRDEDOUTAAAAA"

Third POV
Hajime looked at Kazuichi and brought him into a gentle hug, rubbing circles on his back. "Hajime..?" Kazuichi looked up, confused. "It's fine Kaz." He lifted Kazuichi's face and brought him into a loving kiss. Kazuichi was shocked, his heart felt like it was gonna fall out of his chest but despite that he kissed back happily. Hajime pulled back. By this time, it was kinda late.

"Hey Kaz it's getting kinda late, wanna stay in here for tonight?" Kazuichi happily nodded. Hajime took the remote and put on a movie, they decided to watch the lion king. The two of them laid down in the bed cuddled next to each other without socks. Before he knew Kaz had already passed out. "Oh." Hajime let out a small chuckle. "Night Kaz, love you." Hajime kissed his forehead, earning a smile from Souda. "I love you too."

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT IM ON MY SCHOOL LUNCH BREAK BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT TO BE HONEST THIS TOOK LIKE A HALF HOUR WHICH IS PRETTY SHORT FOR ME ANYWAY THIS WAS REALLY CUTE AND FUN TO WRITE THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST, IM STILL OPEN FOR REQUESTS PLEASE ADD WHAT GENRE YOU WANT BC 👀😳