A little bit about Sakura (OC)

You can change whatever you want about the OC. You can be the OC is you want
Name: Sakura Asano  [pic looks similar to her]
Age: 16
Characteristics: Eye color: Blue
Height: 5'4
Size: Small, Skinny
Quirks:
Elemental powers : Have the ability to use earth, wind, fire, water, air to your will
Healing: Have the ability to heal others and pass some of your own energy to them. (Downside: When you heal someone's injury the pain will go to you but will only last for a min but can drain you of your energy)
Cannot heal herself. Although, her quirk allows her injuries to heal faster.
Chaos magic: Have the ability to manipulate chaos magic to your will (like scarlet witch lol) Your eyes turn red when you use this quirk
One for all: Have the ability to use an enormous amount of power that enhances all your physical abilities to a superhuman level (explains soon in the story how you obtained this)
[ok i know you're kinda op but bare with me on this pls:)]
Family:
Dad: Elementalist ( Akito Asano) [Deceased]
Mom: Vermilion ( Emiko Asano) [Deceased]
All Might: legal guardian (Toshinori Yagi)

Sakura was the only child of the two top heroes. She was a special case because she was born inheriting all her parents quirks which is very rare and usually never happens. Word has reached out to the world saying a baby girl was born with all powerful quirks. There was a powerful villain who heard about this child and became interested in obtaining her. That villain was All for One. One night at her house, a terrible incident happened where villains killed Sakura's parents and took her. For three years, she was raised and tortured by All for One trying to make her a weapon for the villains to kill any kind of hero. All for One passed on the One for All quirk to Sakura as a child after stealing it and killing Nana Shimura. Three years of complete darkness, she was finally saved by the symbol of peace. After saving her, All Might knew about her One for All and declared that he would raise her as his own and train her on how to properly use it. Sakura grew up under the care of All Might and some of the teachers at UA. As a result of her tragic past, she never really trusted anyone except All Might and the staff of UA. She rarely smiled and didn't really see the enjoyment of life since she went through such a dark event. But she only did have one thing to live for.

To become a hero and get revenge for her parents and for herself.

Note: Yea I know that a lot of this goes against My Hero Academia like having multiple quirks and obtaining One for All but I just thot it would be interesting ya know. Anyway this is my first fan fic so please bare with me!!!!