Two Heroes - Chapter One

Just a reminder! The majority of these chapters  will not be canon to story so sadly these scenes won't be remembered in the actual storyline. this is just something i wanted to do for fun.

thank and enjoy my take on MHA: Two Heroes

Sakura POV

"You want to what?!"

It started as a normal summer afternoon; I had just finished showering after a long day of sweaty training and was in the middle of drying my hair. So when I opened my door to reveal Toshirnori and Izuku standing with suitcases and wearing idiotic grins, I knew I could kiss the peaceful afternoon goodbye.

"I said we are going to I-Island!" Toshinori exclaimed, repeating his words from before and saying so casually. "And you are coming along with us!"

I blinked, completely dumbfounded at the words of that had just spilled from his mouth. My eyes flicked at Izuku who was wearing the same grin as Toshinori. I swear that they share the same brain cell.

"So what you're saying, is that you want to go on a very last minute trip to I-Island and take me and Zukuwith you," my mouth moved slowly as if still trying to process his words, my eyes narrowing.

"Correct," Toshirnoi confirmed with a firm nod.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?!" I boomed, making Toshinori and Izuku flinch from my sudden outburst. 'It has finally happened. He's lost his mind.' "Toshi, you can't just spring this on me like it's nothing."

"Why not? We can take the Red-eye flight and we will arrive at the island by morning. There is already a private plane all ready for us. All you need to do is pack a suitcase. I even grabbed your hero costume for you," Toshinori raised my suitcase that contained my costume. "After all, it's summer break for you so it's the perfect chance to go!"

I raised my hands to rub my temples as I exhaled out a large sigh.

"Melissa emailed me about saying how this is a perfect chance to come since there is the Expo. Don't you want to see your cousin and uncle? I remember how much you loved exploring I-Island as a little girl."

I fell silent at that, knowing this was the truth. I have only had the privilege to visit the paradise island once, and it only took that one visit to fall in love with the place. I-Island was such an amazing place; a artificial moving island, built specifically for some of the best scientists and inventors of the world to peacefully research on quirks together. Every company in the world involved with the Pro Hero business invested money into the development and studies of quirks, so that the support items and research could be done with perfection.

There, I met his old sidekick and good friend, David Shield, and his daughter Melissa. David Shield was a genius scientist who fought along with Toshinori when he lived in America and he was the one who created all his costumes. I even got to do some training with the scientist since he had found my quirks so interesting and helped me on bettering my control over them. I had kept contact with Melissa over the years, exchanging emails and sometimes even video chatting with her, but since I was so busy with school, it had been awhile since I caught up with her.

"Besides, after the year we have had, I think a vacation should be called for," Toshinori added, snapping me out of my thoughts.

'Also true,' I admitted, grimacing as I recalled back to all the events that has happened these past few months; the attack at USJ, Sports Festival, the fight with Stain, final exams, and that horrid run in with Shigaraki. Thinking back to all those stressful times and realizing that I have almost died countless times, a safe and relaxing trip to I-Island and reuniting with old friends sounded pretty damn good right now.