Planning for Final Exams

Hey guys! So i just want to thank you for viewing and voting! it means so much to me and it's kinda crazy that people are actually reading my book since i suck at writing.

I also wanted to ask if you guys wanted me to do bonus chapters for the movie two heroes? since we are nearing the training camp arc where shit goes down, i was wondering if you guys want to go straight into it or want the movie first. let me know!

Sakura POV

"Man, it seems like a lot of us had improved after only one week," Mina stated as she stepped out of her costume.

Murmurs of agreement filled the locker room. I just nodded as I took another sip of my juice that Shoto had bought for me after our conversation in the bathroom to rehydrate my body.

"Are you sure you're okay, Sakura?" Ochaco whispered next to me, a concerned look on her face.

Honestly, I wasn't sure. Shoto and I returned back to our class and I just explained that I was suddenly not feeling well. I did feel a little better after Shoto had comforted me but I still felt pathetic. Since when did I ever become a damsel in distress? I always had my head on straight from a young age, never really having to counting on anyone.

And now, here I was. Having multiple panic attacks, losing my mind and making others worry. The guilt was now starting to eat me up inside.

'I need to get my shit together. Fast.'

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied, smiling the best I can as I put my drink down on the bench and turned to my locker to change out of my costume.

I was pulling the zipper to my costume down when I heard faint voices coming from somewhere. I paused as I narrowed my eyes, trying to find the source of the voices.

"Wait, everybody be quiet for a moment," I shushed my female classmates.

"What is it, Sakura?" I heard Toru whisper.

But I didn't answer as I walked along the walls of the room, following the voices. I walked past the rest of the lockers, when I spotted something unusual in the green wall. I stepped closer to it and saw that it was a small hole. The voices became louder then.

"It is all thanks to the efforts of those who came before us," I head a familiar boy say, his voice sounding perverted as ever. "You know what's next door, right? This looks right into the girls locker room!"

"Ugh, it's Mineta," I muttered in disgust, turning my head back to the girls. "There's a hole here that leads right into the boys' locker room."

"The boys locker room?!" Mina squeaked. "That means they can peak in and perv on us! Gross!"

The girls then all rushed over to where I was standing and leaned closer to the wall to listen in.

"Then, you'll have to stop me!" Mineta shouted. "I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's waist, Hagkure's floating underwear, Uraraka's heavenly body, Asui's soft boobs, and most of all, SAKURA'S EVERYTHING!"

I felt the colors from my cheeks fade from the mention of my name and chills run up my spine. 'Disgusting little pervert..'

"Kyoka, do it," I growled, facing her. She nodded firmly.

"My pleasure."