── 11

UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS

ON THE SECOND day of your training with Kirishima, you had actually gotten up on time. Since you were much more awake and willing to do more exercise in the morning, Kirishima took advantage of your mood and decided to do various workouts for the upper body and arms. It was really exhausting and made you want to rip off your arms and torso. So when both you and Kirishima walked into your dorm room, both of you fell straight to the floor without a single care in the world.

"I can't feel anything," you mumble, your face plastered on the cold ground while you looked over at the red-head in the same position across you.

"At least you know that you did something at least," he responded. You made a face to his words.

Noticing the pit in your stomach, it then makes a grumbling sound, your hand lifting up your shirt slightly to rest above your tummy. You look over at Kirishima to see he had a little smirk on his face, a pout on your lips in response.

He shuffles closer to you, "Are you hungry?"

"'Yes I am," you said warily, unsure of what Kirishima was planning at the moment. He moves another inch closer to you.

Suddenly, he pokes your exposed side with the tip of his finger, a small shriek coming from your mouth. The feeling makes your toes curl and you quickly scurried away from his touch, your cheeks a bit rosy at you watched the red-head with round eyes.

"[y/n]..." He shuffles closer with a curious glint in his eyes, "are you ticklish?"

Right when he said those words, he lifts up his hand once again. Whenever it came to being tickled, you always became a nervous mess and tend to get a bit hostile. So with that, you jerked away from his incoming poke and quickly got up from the ground. You almost lost balance when you had gotten up too quickly, Kirishima still on the ground with a grin now on his face.

"'Absolutely not," you asserted, walking towards your wardrobe to pick out a sports bra and random boy shorts. Today was pretty hot and it didn't help that you were all sweaty from your workout this morning.

You swing your shorts over your shoulders, "I'll be in the shower."

When you walk into your bathroom, your declaration made Kirishima jolt up from the ground, a furious blush splashing across his face. He thought you were joking, there was no way you were that dense to be taking shower with him next door, but when he heard you turn on the water he just froze completely.

He runs up to the closed door, "You really shouldn't be doing that with a guy in your room!"

You crack open the door just enough to poke your head, Kirishima quick to shut his eyes. "But I trust you, so I'm good."