── epilogue

KISS ME INSTEAD

KISS ME INSTEAD.

SUMMER VACATION finally arrived, which ultimately meant that your classmates and you would have to leave to attend the annual training camp at UA. So, to prepare for the event, the whole class of 2-A went to the mall to buy some things for the week-long trip.

At first, nobody really bugged you and Kirishima since most of his close friends already suspected you guys were dating. However, when Kaminari and you were goofing around, Todoroki tried to explain to everyone that it was normal... because you and Kaminari were dating.

Let's just say, after Kirishima literally choked on air and Bakugo almost went on a rampage, you sat your clueless friend down and explained to him that you were actually dating the redhead.

Now that everyone knew the reason why you were getting closer to the alleged 'Bakusquad', it made even more sense as to why Bakugo and yourself were so friendly with each other.

"I won't stop asking until you admit it," you stated, taping away at your phone while the ash-blonde growled next to you.

"I already told you, I'm not saying shit!" He shouted.

You shook your head, unbothered by his outburst, "Why not? We already know it's true, so just say it."

Your calm tone made his blood boil, a small spark emitting from his palm as he sent a piercing glare at your form. Yet, despite how well you knew how to press his buttons, a small smile reached your lips as his scrunched up expression softened.

"Fine... I guess your my best friend or whatever," he grumbled, a chuckle leaving your lips to his rosy cheeks.

"Awnnn, look at little Bakugo being all soft~" you cooed, pinching his cheek as his face exploded in shades of scarlet.

He swats away your hand, "Don't fucking baby me! Say it back!"

"Alright," you said, patting his hair, "But Kirishima is my best friend."

"That's doesn't fucking count you airhead, he's your boyfriend," he argues.

You chuckle, "I know, I'm just teasing... Ochaco is."

Bakugo leans in slightly, a sinister grin on his lips, "I'll fucking end you, and I'll make it look like a bloody accident."

You bring a finger to your lips in thought, "Do you perhaps mean my best friend in the guy category?"

Your question makes Bakugo mumble something under his breath, resorting to facing the front and hunching over. His whole 'I don't care' attitude always made you laugh- Kirishima was right about him not being such a bad person.