── 16

COTTON CANDY

COTTON CANDY.

FOR THE PAST thirty minutes you have been standing in line to go on the rollercoaster, apparently, there was a huge rush of people right before you entered the line. You managed to finally arrive at the coaster, the three of you instantly becoming excited about the thrill.

It was exactly the same as before, but this time you managed to become closer to Todoroki thanks to the long line. It also helped that Midoriya was there to fill in any awkward pauses.

But surprisingly, there weren't.

You all walked back to the group who gathered at the arcade, your feet screaming for you to sit down. "Maybe wearing new shoes to the park wasn't such a good idea," you thought to yourself.

As your friends start waving at you frantically, your attention shifted to the redhead sitting alone peacefully by himself. You decided to keep him company.

"I'm so tired," you whined, walking towards him slumped.

He furrows his brow slightly, "Are you okay?" You let yourself drop right next to him, closing your eyes and resting your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's just my feet hurt from all the standing."

"Do you want me to carry you around?"

You chuckle, "I would never ask you to do that so no. I'll be alright just need a little break, that's all."

Kirishima smiles softly as he looks down at you, his heart picking up the pace like it usually did when you were around.

At the moment, it was only the two of you, somehow disconnected from everyone else as you just sat next to each other.

"[y/n]," Kirishima whispers, a hum leaving your lips in response. "What did you think about the kiss?"

The mention of the kiss made your cheeks flare, however you managed to remain collected as you sat up straight. You turned to face Kirishima, your lips pursing to your choice of words.

"I thought it was-" you stare down at your hands, a shy smile crawling to your mouth-"amazing really. Everything I hoped it would be."

After he remained silent for too long, you peek to your side to see Kirishima become a blushing mess, his reaction somehow making you timid.

"D-Did I say something wrong?!" You cried, a little worried that he might've felt differently about the situation. You cover your face with your hands, unsettled.