HAPPY BIRTHDAY

B-DAY SPECIAL

B-DAY SPECIAL

IT WAS THE week after the training camp, school now up and running again. You would think that the teachers would take it easy on you since it was the summer, but no, there is no rest for the heroes. They shoved an entirety of schoolwork on you, countless math worksheets and English exercises to complete, and for the pièce de résistance, Japanese book reports.

This was no easy task, but you managed like usual. You locked yourself in your room almost every day this week, scribbling down your answers while your desk was covered with notebooks. The progress was tedious, but there were some days where you did your homework along with everyone downstairs.

You stretch along your desk chair, a shrill hum leaving your lips as your back cracked multiple times. "These teachers are trying to kill me," you mumbled, slamming your math book closed as you were done for the day.

Before you head in for the night, you give a peek over your shoulder at the clock that hung on your wall. The big hand almost touched the twelve, your eyes widening in surprise. You didn't even realize you were working until that late.

As you change out of your shirt, throwing on one of Kirishima's t-shirts you stole during the camp, you decided to check the common area in search of some stranglers. Everyone was pretty stressed because of the excessive amount of homework you all had to do, and sometimes you would overhear your classmates talk about falling asleep on the tables downstairs.

It was mostly Midoriya, Kaminari and Mina who would complain the morning after, so just in case it happened again, you went to check upon them.

Doing your best to make as little noise as possible, you used your quirk to hover above the ground, goosebumps appearing on your bare legs to the draft. The last thing you wanted to do was wake someone up like Bakugo, you weren't sure how upset he'll be if he found you up at this hour.

Although you were tired, you couldn't help but wonder about tomorrow. It was a special day for you because it was Kirishima's birthday. You wanted to have a big celebration with everyone, but with how much work everyone had to do, you weren't sure if it was the best idea now. It bothered you endlessly and made you stressed out even more, but despite having to wake up early the next day, you still wanted to be the first one to tell him.

When you reached the common area, you were relieved to see it empty- besides some lights still on. You walked over to the tables, scanning the surfaces in case anything was left behind. With a sigh, you released your quirk.

"Alright, so nobody's here," you state, "That's good to know."

While you went to close the lights, your mood automatically lifted, a small smile growing on your face. You made up scenarios in your head to when you would show up to Eijiro's room, your sudden appearance probably startling him. Nonetheless, you were still impatient about seeing him so you ran across the hall to turn off all the lights.