── 12

GOSSIPS

GOSSIPS.

IT WAS THE end of the next day, the sun emitting the warmest colours onto the sky which can make anybody's heart swoon if you stared at it long enough. That would've been the case for you, however, you seem to be having a mental crisis instead.

Ever since the events of yesterday, things were surprisingly normal.

You figured it was going to be awkward but he just brushed it off as if nothing ever happened. We're you a bit disappointed? Maybe a little bit, but you were also relieved if you were, to be honest. Kirishima was someone special to you, and you didn't want something as complicated as love to screw that up. But the thought couldn't seem to go away. It somehow struck a part of you which you never really thought much about.

And that was boys.

The only relationship you ever had was with your studies (the sad truth), it was your only desire and you thought it will have always been like that since the end of high school. You were headstrong and driven on your goals, so you never would've have imagined yourself lying in bed thinking about a boy of all things.

Sure, he was acting like everything was fine, but was it really? Every time you tried to mention what happened he would get flustered and change the subject. Why would he do that if everything was fine?

"Why are boys so complicated," you mumbled to yourself, clenching your shirt.

You felt like screaming, venting to someone about your silly worries. So you decided to swallow your nerves and head out of your dorm, making your way to the only person you could think of who might help decipher your scrambled thoughts.

"Umm... are you busy?" You asked, suddenly shy when you met eyes with her round ones.

She fumbled over her things, standing up, "Not really, do you need help with something?"

Maybe it was because of all the overwhelming feelings that you kept bottled up for almost a full two days, or maybe you were so relieved to have a girl like Uraraka in your life, but just her offering help almost made you cry. Your lip began to quiver as you just stared at her, Uraraka becoming a bit concerned about your odd behaviour.

"[l/n]... what's wrong?"

You sighed, covering your mouth as a small blush crept to your face, "I'm having a little... boy problem."

Noticing her unusual silence, you slowly titled your head up. You cocked your head to the side when you saw how excited she looked, almost jumping to your problem.