TEASER

"He is hot. Nobody may have seen him naked in pictures but seeing him all the time in suits and ties is enough to make anyone wet.

"He is mysterious, a puzzle everyone seems to want to figure out. Ladies and gentlemen alike love the unknown-makes them crave to know more, to dig deeper, to satisfy their internal need to be enlightened.

"He is simple someone everyone wants to get his or her hands on.

"He is..."

Luis sighs and fixes his tie for the nth time now. He's never nervous for anything like this because this is what he does passionately, so why now? He's sweating cold. Saying he's nervous as fuck couldn't even put justice to what he really is feeling right now.

Ah, of course. This isn't anything about the first time he's actually doing something like this-this is about the actual first time he might see him again.

"Miss Louise Ashley Manalo?"

Luis stood up knowing that it's him even if he can perfectly imagine that in that lady's mind, the spelling of his name is 'Louise'.

"Luis Ashley Manalo. I'm a man, ma'am."

"Oh! Sorry, Mister Manalo. Please proceed to the panel room to your right."

He simple smiled and went inside the room like the lady instructed.

"I'm giving you this project because I know you can do this. I know you wouldn't turn down such challenge no one has ever accomplished before. Imagine being the one who seals this deal done-you're about to prove you can do even the impossible.

"And our perfect opportunity has come. They are looking for the new social media manager of the 'The House of Kings'."

"Why should we hire you, Mister Manalo?"

Luis takes a deep breath, letting his boss's words echo in his mind. He can do this. Even with all the warning bells in his head and all the known risks there are-he will do this.

"I'm..."

"He is Juan Miguel King-the most sought out bachelor everyone wants a piece of-and all you need to do is to court this King."

•••••••••••••••

Mew Suppasit as Juan Miguel King

Gulf Kanawut as Luis Ashley Manalo

++++++++++

This story is available and to be completed at Sofanovel.