Chapter 4

Shoto Todoroki POV

"Sho get up!" Izuku said shaking me awake. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked suddenly getting worried.

"No silly, we get to go back to school today, let's go get ready!" He said pulling me up, I laughed at how excited he was and followed him to the guy's bathroom to shower and brush our teeth. 

After we were completely ready to go Izuku made breakfast for everyone although he didn't eat which worried me still even though it's supposed to be normal for him. Once everyone was finished we were off to school with Izuku practically jumping the whole time. I don't quite understand why he's so excited seeing as he already knows everything they teach, maybe he's excited about hero training, but either way I'm glad he's happy. 

"Sho are you excited for hero training today, it's been forever since I've been able to train."

"Yeah I'm excited but remember to take it easy, you can't go all out." 

"I know, I know, but at least I get to train, who do you want to train with?" He asked.

"You of course, remember we both have catching up to do plus why would I want to train with anyone else but you," I said smirking a little as Izuku blushed and grabbed my hand and hid behind me a little as some of the others around us laughed at him. 

Class to me was boring but Izuku seemed to be enjoying himself, probably since he was able to help others with their assignments since he finished and the teacher needed help. I think he just really likes helping them. And he thought he should give up on being a hero, yeah that's not gonna happen.

Now we were in hero training, at first I was pretty nervous about Izuku going back into training but the fact that I was his training partner helped, I could make sure he didn't go overboard and get hurt. We both had a good time training and didn't really want to stop, Mr. Aizawa had to physically stop us and remind us that we would be able to train tomorrow too.

Izuku Aizawa POV ~Time skip to the day they go to training camp~ (I know it's sudden but I do what I want.) (Did that sound harsh, I hope it doesn't sound harsh.)

We left for training camp in an hour and I still wasn't done packing, I kept getting distracted and before I knew it, it was almost time to go, Shoto helped me though so luckily I finished on time to get to the bus. I was super excited for training, this will be my chance to catch up with the rest of the class, of course, they'll be training to but dad gave me permission to go all out with training, I think even though he's my dad he's also my teacher and has to let me advance with everyone else even if he's worried. 

On the bus, everyone was pretty loud but Shoto and I both had our earbuds in and Shoto was showing me what kind of music he liked to listen too. We listened to music for a while but I eventually fell asleep on him. 

I was woken up again by Shoto letting me know the bus had stopped and we got out. We found out that we would be getting to the rest of the training camp by traveling through the woods on foot and most of the class tried to rush back to the bus but Shoto and I along with a few others accepted our fate. Shoto and I got down there on an ice slide he made. and waited a moment before everyone else came crashing over the cliff. 

As we entered the forest we were confronted by a monster that me, Shoto, Iida, and Kacchan took down pretty easily but there were more of them coming that we would have to fight off as we go. 

It took us almost all day to get to camp and we were exhausted but we were greeted with food and told this was the only day they would cook for us, but none of the class seemed bothered, and it only took me a moment to realize why. "Oh we aren't worried about that, we have Izuku," Kirishima said and I sighed and stood up and the rest of the class went silent knowing they wouldn't hear me otherwise. 

"So uh, about that, I was thinking maybe I wouldn't cook for everyone since it's training camp," I paused and looked around for any reactions which didn't seem to be very happy, "Um, I'll still help you guys though and I can teach you guys how to cook though so I'm sure whatever you guy make will still taste good and I'll make you guys something really good when we get back to the dorms," I said nervously, everyone was quiet which made me worried before finally, Momo spoke up.

"Don't worry about it Izuku, I'm sure everyone understands, we need to learn how to cook for ourselves anyway." She said making me sigh in relief and let my self fall against Shoto. 

"I hate having all the attention on me," I mumbled and Shoto laughed a little.

"I know Izu," he replied ruffling my hair a little.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 890