Chapter 6

Izuku Aizawa POV

The bus ride home from the training camp was completely silent, there were a lot of students injured and pretty much everyone was asleep, Shoto was asleep to and was leaning on my uninjured arm. Dad and Vlad King were talking upfront and I had my earbuds in listening to music, I tried to go to sleep but didn't have any luck. I kept thinking about the villain attack, I should've been able to help more, instead, I just burdened Shoto and Kacchan by getting injured. If I had been stronger then I could've defeated that villain easy and moved on to help everyone else fight. 

I looked down at my arms which were bandaged and scarred. I think there are more scars on my body then not, some are from me some not, I think they're ugly, I don't know how Shoto can see them as beautiful but he always tells me that they are. I don't understand how he puts up with me, I know he loves me but I don't know why. He deserves so much better than me, he deserves someone who won't hold him back. If it weren't for me, he wouldn't be so far behind the class like I am he would be excelling maybe even top of the class in training. 

"Izuku?" My dad whispered pulling me from my thoughts. "What's wrong? You're crying." He asked.

"Ah, it's nothing I'm fine." I lied.

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to me."

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Alright try to get some sleep."

"Ok," I said and dad walked back to the front of the bus. I grabbed my blanket and leaned on Shoto wrapping us both in the blanket and closing my eyes this time I was able to finally fall asleep.

----------------

"Izuku, wake up baby we're back at the dorms," Shoto said shaking me a little to get me up. I looked around and saw the sun was just starting to come up. I let Shoto grab my hand and pull me up before I took the lead and started heading towards the dorm.

"Izu we have to go see Recovery Girl," Shoto said stopping me.

"Sleep," I responded and continued moving.

"Izuku you are injured."

"Yes and also tired," I said and Shoto sighed.

"Fine we'll sleep first but we are going to Recovery Girl as soon as you get up alright."

"Yeah yeah ok, now let's go to bed," I said and Shoto laughed a little as we went inside. Most of the other injured students went to Recovery Girl right away but a few decided they would also rather sleep. 

-------------

When I woke up again Shoto was already up and doing something at his desk, I got up and just stood next to him till he noticed I was up, and once he did notice he jumped a little and almost fell out of his chair causing me to giggle. "Morning Sho!"

"Izuku it's one in the afternoon." 

"Oh," I said looking up at the clock.

"Let's go see Recovery girl now," Shoto said and I nodded and followed him out the door to the nurse's office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 535

Shorter than normal I know but I have to talk to you guys so hear me out. Alright so first I'm probably going to start doing some bigger time skips in this story since I don't particularly want this story going on as long as the first one since I wanted to move on to new plots and new stories so we'll be wrapping this story up soon(ish)

Next, I've asked you guys questions a couple of times but I think it's become pretty apparent that I'm not great at it, (socializing in any way or form is difficult for me I can't start a conversation to save my life.) so how about you guy ask me questions, I'll answer pretty much anything (within reason obviously) so ask away.