Chapter 8

(Normally I would apologize at the end but let's apologize in advance for how crappy this chapter will most likely turn out.)

Izuku Midoriya POV 

"Sho you can't hide in here forever," I said trying to drag Shoto out of our room.

"Yes, I can."

"Shoto your mom got out of the hospital just in time for this, she wants to see you graduate too."

"I haven't talked to her in so long though and when I did she was always in the hospital and it was only for a short time what if she doesn't like who I've become?" 

"Do you like who you are?"

"I mean yeah I guess I do."

"Than she'll love you too, now let's go we're late," I replied quickly taking his hand and dragging him off.

"Ah Izuku don't run in that, it's too long for you, you'll trip and fall," Shoto said.

"I always trip and fall it's fine we can't slow down, the ceremony already started, and I'm the first name to get called so we have to hurry." 

"Ok fine we'll just do this then." Shoto then lifted me up bridal style.

"Sho! Warning!" I scolded.

"No time for warning babe remember, now hold on!" He said and took off using his ice to make us go faster. 

As we arrived my name had just gotten called but rather than putting down ran up on stage still carrying me as if I were a princess. Some of the audience laughed, some were confused, while others looked disgusted. Jazzy who was doing the talking looked like he was trying his best not to bust out laughing himself. Dad looked less than amused.

"Uh Sho?"

"Yeah." 

"Put me down please." 

"Oh right," He said putting me down and quickly walking off the stage. I was almost completely certain that the redness in my face could only be matched by Kirishima's hair. The only emotion I felt was embarrassment so of course, as soon as I was handed my diploma I got off the stage as quickly as I possibly could. I made sure I was out of sight of everyone I ran to the bathroom and threw up due to nerves not that I think anyone could blame me. Usually, you don't graduate while being held like a princess by your boyfriend.

I cleaned myself and decided I would take my time going back out there since I already missed the rest of class 1-A's graduation. I left after about ten minutes of waiting to be absolutely certain I wasn't going to get sick again. I found where Shoto was sitting which was luckily next to my dad, Shoto moved over a seat so that I could sit between him and dad.

"Are you ok?" Shoto whispered once I sat down and I just nodded and we stayed quiet the rest of the time. 

Once the graduation was over Shoto, dad, Jazzy, and I met up with Shoto's mom and we were gonna go out for dinner. Shoto and I were teased almost non stop the whole time which caused me to instinctively hide behind Shoto resulting in us getting teased further. Luckily though it didn't take long for Shoto to stop being so nervous around his mom and once he did they were able to talk no problem.

By the time dinner had finished it was about ten and I was tired so without the care of being teased I hopped on Shoto's back and he carried me back to the dorms while I decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow we moved out of the dorms and were gonna live on our own. Tomorrow we became heroes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 688

Well, that's the end Y'all. Let me tell you something, I am not proud of this sequel at all. I think you guys deserved better but there's not much I can do about that now but I hope some of you enjoyed this. 

Now next week I will be starting a story called Found Again and honestly, I already love how that story is going. It is My Hero Academia and it is Tododeku so I hope you guys will go check that out next week.