Chapter 7

Izuku Midoriya POV

It's been a few months since everything happened at training camp and we are about to go on spring break which means we'll be second years soon. I'm doing a lot better than I was before but I still have my moments. Mirio and the others are graduating today which makes me sad since I won't see them as much but it's also exciting, they'll be pro heroes soon! "Izuku we have to go or we'll miss it," Shoto said referring to the graduation. 

"Alright, I'm coming," I said and ran to catch up with Shoto. Once we got to the gym where they were holding the graduation Shoto and I ran to find Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire, I hope they are all together so I can hang out with all of them until it's time for them to go on stage. I looked around and noticed just how many people were around and instinctively grabbed Shoto's hand and got closer to him.

"You ok Izuku?" Shoto asked sounding worried.

"Yeah, I'm alright there's just a lot of people, oh I see Mirio!" I said running towards him while dragging Shoto behind me. Luckily Tamaki and Najire were with him too.

"Oh hey Izuku," Mirio said once he noticed me.

"Are you guys excited?" 

"Heck yeah, we are! Tamaki's a little nervous though." I looked and saw Tamaki was now hiding in a corner so I went over to him leaving Shoto to talk to Mirio. 

"Tamaki," I said catching his attention. "You ok?" 

"I guess...I'm just nervous." 

"About getting on stage?"

"That's part of it, Izuku what if I can't be as good of a hero as Mirio and Nejire." He said nervously.

"Tamaki you've worked super hard just like everyone else, you deserve this, I have no doubt that that you will be an amazing hero," I replied give Tamaki a hug.

"Thanks, Izuku that helped a lot."

"Now let's get back to the others before the ceremony starts." Tamaki and I went back over to the others just as we were told to take our seats. Shoto grabbed my hand and we found seats close to the stage.

The ceremony didn't last too long maybe about an hour but we were all going to our favorite diner for lunch to celebrate. Once we got up to wait for Mirio and the others at the gate Shoto apparently decided he no longer wanted me to walk so he lifted me up on to his shoulders causing me to squeak due to it being higher up than I expected.

Once we met up Shoto carried me on his shoulders all the way to the diner occasionally scaring me by randomly running making the others laugh at me.

We celebrated the graduation of the big three the rest of the day and once we got back Shoto and I crashed on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

¤The next morning¤

When I woke up again I checked the time and saw it was almost ten-thirty in the morning but luckily we were on a break but that does mean I never got to make breakfast for everyone, I guess I'll just make a good lunch. "Shoto~ it's late we need to get up," I said.

"Mmm, just five more minutes." He mumbled turning over.

"Fine, I guess I'll go downstairs by myself then." 

"No no I'm up, just let me get dressed." He said quickly getting up which made me laugh.

"Hey what are you laughing at?"

"Nothing," I said quickly before giggling again. 

"So what do you what to do with our free time today?"

"Training, if you want to that is."

"That sounds fine where should we train?" He asked as we both left the room.

"Maybe the cardio room, we can work on our stamina," I said and then paused seeing my dad and Jazzy. "Race you down the stairs!" I said and started running down the stairs, unfortunately, our stair alarm Iida wasn't on duty at the moment so he was unable to remind that running down the stairs was a bad idea and as a direct result of that, I fell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 695

Angst is nice and all but sometimes it's good just to have a fluff chapter, actually, these next few chapters will probably contain minimum angst so I hope y'all enjoy that.

Now onto other matters of business, I appreciate all of your supportive comments, some of you were pretty concerned so I am here to reassure you that I will be ok. I'm staying with my grandparents for a while so that'll be good for me and you guys don't have to worry.