Kageyama x Kiyoko's! brother - KaGAYama Tobio

💕 first oneshot!

Title: KaGAYama Tobio
————————————————————

Third person POV

It was an average day at Karasuno's volleyball club, but this time in the club room the subject of love was the conversation.

"So Daichi-san, I heard you have a girlfriend." Tanaka smugly said. Daichi turned to Tanaka, "hehe... I do". Nishinoya then yelled at Daichi " WHO WHO WHO!"

"I'm dating Michimiya!" Daichi spoke proudly. "Why though? She has small boo-" "HANDS! Hands Nishinoya!" Sugawara said as he hit him of the head .

"Isn't that the captain of the girls volleyball club?" Asked Hinata.
"It sure is!" Replied Sugawara turning his head to Hinata.

"Ah speaking of dating, I got another confession from a girl to give to you Tsukki." Yamaguchi said as he handed the letter to Tsukishima, Tsukishima clicked his tongue in reply.

"Hey Bakageyama don't you often get confession?" Hinata asked tilting his head.

"Of course boke!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata. "Well you still don't have a girlfriend." Muttered Hinata under his breath.

Kageyama glared at Hinata "what did you say boke!?"

"Maybe the king's gay" Tsukishima said as Yamaguchi snickered "nice one Tsukki" "urusai Yamaguchi" "gomen Tsukki"

"Yea! Kageyama always rejecting the pretty girls it makes me pissed!" Tanaka yelled pointing his finger accusingly at Kageyama.

Sugawara sighed, " you're still young, there must be someone you like?" Everyone looked at Kageyama waiting for an answer.

"Uh..." Kageyama muttered under his breath. "I am dating someone".

"EHHHHH?!?!?" Shouted everyone.

He was them bombarded by questions like "do they go to Karasuno?" "What colour is there hair?" "how tall are they?" "What year are they in?"

"Woah woah calm down everyone, let Kageyama process your question!" Said Daichi as he clapped his hands.

"Well um... They don't go to Karasuno, they have (h/l) (h/c) hair, they're average height and they're in they're first year." Kageyama said, everyone interestingly looking at him.

Then Shimizu walked in "hey guys what the ruckus?" "Kageyama dating someone" yelled out Nishinoya. "Ah I know." Shimizu said "what?! Our Kiyoko-san knows?!?" Yelled Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Speaking of which", Shimizu said as she walked up to Kageyama, she then whispered something into his ear. Kageyama blushed at whatever she said "nuff... nife ... nice" he stuttered out.

Little did they know Kageyama was dating the Shimizu Kiyoko's brother Shimizu (m/n), a first year at Aoba Johsai and was just informed the (m/n) was picking him up.

~~ Time skip~~

The next day, everyone at the Karasuno volleyball club noticed Kageyama in a better mood, he didn't even yell at Hinata, not even once!

They decided, it definitely was this whoever Kageyama's dating.

As Kageyama walked out of the club room, the whole volleyball club swiftly followed.

Kageyama was greeted at the gates by a beautiful male with (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair, face moulded slightly similar to Kiyoko, the man's hair fit the exact description of Kageyama's date's hair... Suspicious.

To there absolute surprise the Kageyama Tobio smiled, a GOOD smile.

"Let's go Tobio!" Said the mystery male. "S-sure" said Kageyama. The volleyball club followed, making sure Kageyama didn't spot them.

"Hey look! Kageyama's holding his hand!" The whole club gasped at the site of Kageyama showing affection.

"Hey dude let me take a picture" Tanaka whispered, causing the club to copy his action. 'This will be such good black mail' thought Hinata.

"I guess you can now call him KaGAYama Tobio" Tsukishima said teasingly, everyone started giggling.

"Yea KaGAYama."

~~EXTRA~~

"Good morning guys" Kageyama said as he came in the gym.

"Hey KaGAYama!" Nishinoya yelled causing everyone to erupted into laughter, leaving a concerned and confused Kageyama.

———————————————————
591 words~

I hope you like my first oneshot
Kageyama is honestly baby.
I don't know how good my writing is, Bye~

~Kota