Goshiki x Quiet! M! Reader- Group Project

💕
Request by: nqbr_pq

Title: Group Project
———————————————————————

Third person POV

(L/n) (Y/n),

if you asked someone about him they would either say 'he's that quiet kid!' Or 'who's (L/n)?'.

(Y/n) never really wanted or wants to be noticed, he preferred to be in the background.

His rule of thumb is 'don't talk unless spoken to' he was never really good at talking so he found this rule to be helpful.

On the other hand there was Goshiki Tsutomu, he loved attention, he wanted to be like his senpai Ushijima.

Goshiki doesn't usually end up with a lot of attention. He's always surrounded by his amazing upperclassmen that stand out more than Goshiki.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Listen up class! Today we'll be starting group projects!"

Everyone started to look at their friends. 'Great I have to talk to people' I sigh.

"But" started the teacher "I'm picking partners" they finished.

Groans were heard around the room but I was relieved. I don't have to go through another awkward situation of someone just walking up to me and expecting a conversation.

"Ishioka and Shizuki"

"Namikawa and Konayama"

"Goshiki and (L/n)"

As our teacher kept reading out names I look at a kid who I think is Goshiki. I don't really remember the faces of classmates so I'm not 100% sure it's Goshiki I'm staring at.

After all the names were called out, the boy who I guess was Goshiki came up to me.

I took a moment to take a proper look at him. He had a black bowl cut and bright brown eyes compared to my dull (e/c) eyes.

He was walking straight up and took an abrupt stop in front of my desk.

"H-hello!! I'm Goshiki Tsutomu! I'm your partner for this project! What's your name" He yelled nervously.

I looked tiredly at Goshiki "(L/n) (Y/n)..." I said quietly.

"Great! Let's start the project!"

Goshiki's POV

(L/n) was weird,

He was always quiet for no reason! He never looked up and he always spoke so quietly.

I don't even know his eye colour!

As the bell rang to signal the end of the class I took my things and look at the (brunette, ravenette, etc.).

"Bye (L/n)-san!" I said "bye Goshiki..." he muttered.

The days after that were the same deal. Me trying to talking to (L/n) and (L/n) just nodding or muttering.

That's it! I gonna befriend (L/n) no matter what!

It was currently lunch and I was walking to (L/n)'s desk.

I put my lunch kit on (L/n)'s desk and grab a chair.

"I've come to eat lunch with you!" I said smiling.

He hummed, acknowledging my presence.

We started eating together. Our conversations were a little less awkward now. Instead of silence he hummed or nodded when I said something.