Tsukkishima x Baker! M! Reader- Strawberry Shortcake

💕

(C/n)= cafe name
(S/n)= sister name
(F/p)= favourite pastry
(F/c)= favourite colour

If you like, listen to the music while you read!

Title: Strawberry Shortcake
—————————————————————

Tsukishima's POV

'Ding Ding ding'

A ringing sound was heard as I opened the door to a cafe I found.

I was walking down the street when I saw this cafe called (c/n). It looked very cozy and through the window, I could see a wonderful looking strawberry shortcake.

I was craving something sweet and it wasn't very busy so I thought why not try their shortcake?

As I step in I'm hit with the warm smell of fresh backed goods.

In the cafe there were a few wooden tables and a breakfast bar attached to the wall by the window, there were yellow fairy lights dangling from the ceiling, and a small bookshelf by the breakfast bar.

To the farther left there was a cash register with a glass display for the pastries.

"Hello!"

I turned my head to the cash register to see a happy looking (h/c) haired boy. He wore a (f/c) apron and a matching hat. He waved to me with a smile as bright as the sun, I nodded in acknowledgement.

I walked up to him ready to order my shortcake.

"Welcome too (c/n)! What can I get for ya?" He asked. "Could I get one slice of strawberry shortcake and a medium black coffee" I said.

"Alright! That will be 500¥! Would you like it to go or are you eating in our cafe?" He asked.

'Geez how can someone have so much energy in the morning' I thought looking at the joyful boy.

"I'll be eating here." I replied. "Okay! Your order will be out shortly! Feel free to read anyone of the books we have here." He said pointing to their mini library.

I nodded before mumbling a 'thank you'.

I went to the bookshelf and grabbed a book about dinosaurs before heading to a table in the back if the cafe.

I sat down and put my white headphones on and turned on some music and started reading my book.

About five minutes later I saw someone tapping on my table. I looked up to see the cashier from before.

(Y/n)'s POV

I looked down at the book the tall blond was reading. 'Dinosaurs huh? I'll keep that in mind.'

I tapped my finger on his table until he looked up at me. "Here you go!" I said putting down the cake and coffee.

He mumbled what I assume to be a 'thanks' I smile at him once more before heading back to the cash register.

The blonde boy stood out when he first came, he was very tall and very hot. He also looked around my age.

"You look like a lovesick puppy (Y/n)" I turned around to see my sister looking at me with her hands on her hips. "A-ah! (S/n)!" I said in shock.

"You don't even know the guy!!" She said hitting me on the head. "Ack-"

I looked at (S/n) rubbing my head, "I'll get to know him then!"