Asahi x Drummer! M! Reader- Win for me

💕
Request by: AestheticLifeu

(F/c)= favourite colour

Title: Win for me
——————————————————————-

(Y/n)'s POV

The way I started playing drums wasn't that special, when I was 7 maybe 8, my dad got me one of those plastic toy drums for Christmas.

I liked them so much that my dad got me a cheap drum set at the age of 10. It was smaller than the standardized size but it worked well.

After that I started to save up my money for a full drum set, I wanted a pretty good quality one. So at age 15, my first year of high school I bought my self a proper drum set.

I had to move a lot of my stuff to make space for my drums but it was worth it.

Now I was 17, unfortunately Karasuno didn't have enough members to form a music club, but there was still a music room I could use.

When I wasn't playing music I was listening to music. I've always like songs with really intense drumming in it.

Instead of a guitar or bass solo, seeing drums take over was really cool.

Asahi's POV

I was walking to Suga and Daichi class before I heard drumming.

I've always heard it passing the halls but I've never seen who's actually playing. The person playing the drums definitely wasn't an amateur, even I could tell how well they played.

My curiosity got the best of me so I went and peaked around the door of the music room.

There I saw a boy with (h/l) (h/c) hair, he was wearing the school uniform with the sleeves rolled up exposing his smooth (s/t) skin. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face.

I found it amazing how he could move his hands so fast while following a beat, just looking makes me dizzy!

I continue to watch until he finished playing the song he was playing.

I hid fully behind the door not wanting to be caught.

"I can see you y'know" said the male. I squeaked, not knowing how to respond.

I slowly peeked back in the music room sheepishly waved to the male.

Now that I could finally see his face I saw he had sharp (e/c) eyes and broad shoulders, he had quite attractive features.

"So Jesus-kun whatcha doing peaking into the music room?" He asked looking at me with crossed arms.

I look at him wide eyed realizing what he called me. "J-Jesus-kun?!?!" I say blushing from embarrassment.

"Yea, you look like if Jesus decided to become a Japanese high school boy" he said spinning his drumstick in between his fingers.

"I-I'm Azumane Asahi! Class 3-4!!" I say sticking my arms to my side.

"(L/n) (Y/n), class 3-5, for such a scary guy you seem like a big softy" he said chuckling.

"Y'know Azumane, you can just sit in the music room instead of sneaking around, with that scary face of yours, someone might get the wrong idea" he said turning back to face his drums.

"I'm I really that scary?" I ask pointing to myself.

"Well yea, so hurry up and sit down" he said.