Bestfriends

WARNING CONTAINS A LEMON.

Last class of the day, to bad it's math. I think as I slouch down into a seat and wait for James to enter the room. God I really love him I mean I always have, but lately it's gotten worse better I don't really know which. He's strong and funny and just plain hot, to bad he is straighter than a fricking pole. Me on the other hand I'm queerer than a rabbit with antlers.

"Hello Jack." James shouts at our teacher the moment he walks in, bringing a smile to my face.

"Mr.Adkinson sit down right this instant." Mr. Wong shouts back making me snicker as his voice crack.

Laughing James takes his seat beside me and elbows me to get my attention.
I smile back at him and hand him a set of headphones, effectually pissing Wong off even more.

( 30 minutes later )

"Hey you want to head over to my place, and workout." James says as he climbs into my car.

"Sure, why not." I say happy to have the chance to stare at his yummy body.

"Cool brotha." he says making a bad joke.

Pulling into the drive I find that it's empty. Its strange usually his parents are home and yelling about bills and money.

"Their taking extra shifts so they can pretend that the other doesn't exist." James answer my confused look.

"I didn't ask." I say trying not to let my empathy show to much, he hates being pitied.

"You didn't have to." he replies in a sad voice.

"Don't worry about it man, they'll get over themselves soon." I say effectively cheering him up.

"Yeah you're right they alway do." he says back with a smile.

"Race you up stairs." he says laughing

"What's the winner get." I reply

"They get to decide." he says smiling.

Now I'm a bit worried but I except and start up the stairs, but as always he's much faster than I am. as I stop just late of passing through his door, I see him smirking a bit. rolling my eyes I make my way to the bed and plop down ready for the the embarrassment to begin.

"Alright what do you want." I sneer up at him.

"I want a blow job." he smiles back

"What?" I blink

"You heard me, I want you to blow me."
He says again as he pulls his jeans down off his body.

I stare at his member swinging in my face, I'm shocked not only by the request but by how large he is. I hesitate only for a moment, but then I pull him into my mouth and start swirling my tongue around the tip. He moans and shoves my head down over the shaft of his huge cock.

James's POV

I moan loudly as he groans, sending lovely vibrations into my core. I quickly pull him off be dick and shove him back onto the bed kissing him almost violently.

"I want to be in you." I say as I break the kiss.

He nods giving me the okay an I turn to pull out a bottle of lube. Looking down I see an amazingly hot look of jealousy on his beautiful face.

"I have wanted to fuck you for as long as I've known you Kellian." I say laughing as I smile lights up his face.

Then I pour myself a palm full of lube and lather myself and his inviting hole.

"Are you ready?" I ask, looking down at him.

"Yes, I'm ready." He says confidently.

Gently I place myself at his entrance and slowly slip inside. He groans as I stretch his tight virgin hole, I sigh know that I need to give him time to adjust to my girth. Looking up at me he gives a slight nod, letting me know that it's okay to move. I move back pulling almost all the way out and slam back into him.

Kellian's POV

I gasp as he slams into me, brushing that perfect spot. I feel like I'm going to explode into a million piece as he continues to assault my ass. he pushes into me harder and I raise my hips to give him better access.

"Oh god James, oh my god I fucking love you." I howl loudly

Moaning he leans forward and kisses me on the mouth, and our tongues begin to dance. I gasp as he reaches forward and starts to jerk me off in rhythm to his thrusting. soon he pushes me over the brink and I shoot cum all over our chests. he starts to slam into me harder and harder until finally I feel a hot liquid warmth fill me.

Laying side by side on his bed I stare at him in amazement, I never thought I would get the chance to fuck my best friend.

"I love you, Kellian." he says looking at me.
"I love you to, James." I smile back.