Summer Loving

Ryan's POV...

Summers are my least favorite time of year, seriously. It's not because it's hot or anything like that no, it's because my parents always invite their friends over. which probably wouldn't be bad, if they didn't bring their asshole of a son. Granted I didn't always hate him fact we used to be best friends, until I came out that is.

I was sixteen and had had a huge crush on him for forever, but when I told him instead of accepting me and letting me down easy he rebukes and ridicules me. I haven't seen him since he went to college, and I am just fine with that. My only problem is that his family comes down every summer to visit still, and this year he is coming with them.

I wish I could get out of this damned visit and just go somewhere else, but no my parents insist. I'm twenty fucking years old and I still can't say no to my mother, what the hell is wrong with me?

Tyler's POV...

I can't believe we're finally here, it feels like it has taken forever. Really I think I could have waited a little bit longer, I mean I just don't want to face Ryan. I know what I did to him was awful, especially after I figured out that I was bisexual. God he must really hate me, I hate me.
Maybe I can make him accept me, or at least tolerate me. I mean if I apologize then maybe he will forgive me, maybe I can make him see that I know just how wrong I was at the time. hopefully I will be able to make him see that I have been I love with him from the moment I met him , maybe he will forgive.

Ryan's POV...

A car pulls slowly into the driveway, and stops in front if the cabin. Mr. and Mrs.Graham climb out of the front seat and make their way towards the porch. I sigh, time to play the part.

"Mr. Graham, Mrs. Graham how are you. Where's Tyler?" I greet as I step outside.

"Now Ryan I do believe I have told you to call me Ron." Mr. Graham chided gently.

"We are doing fine, oh and Tyler is driving that blasted bike here. and call me Clara dear." Mrs. Graham added.

"Yes ma'am yes sir, why don't the two of you come in. my mother and father are out on the deck, would you like some coffee?" I ask with a smile.

"Why sure." Ron answers for both of them.

After giving them their coffee and showing then to the deck I head back to the barn to finish up the work I had started. I had always loved working with the horses and probably always would, even if I have to shovel out stalls. As I work I think about what the Graham's had said, Tyler had gotten a motorcycle. Hot.

Whoa wait what, no not hot dangerous and and stupid and amazing and hot and oh shit.

AUTHORS NOTE...

Hi guys,
I am so incredibly sorry for how late this chapter is and yes this will be a two shot. I love you guys thank you sooooo much for all the views and votes this has gotten.

Love ya,
HD