♧︎︎︎04

@zh0ng_chnle

❤️   💬    ➢

❤️   💬    ➢

zh0ng_chnle It was fun 😆 @realstraykids @hyun_jean @christopher_bang

View all comments :

@multifandom_ aww they look so cutee 🥺😭 my stayzen hearteu 💚❤️

@hyun_jean yeah it was really fun! thx!
     @zh0ng_chnle Ur welcome 🤗

@y/niee_ aww injunie looked so small there 😆 good job by the way!!
    @yellow_3to3 I looked small because his big ass body covered me 😌

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@hyun_jean

❤️   💬    ➢

❤️   💬    ➢

❍ Liked by jisungpwark.02 and 743,921 others

hyun_jean nice collab 🤟🏻 @nct_dream

View all comments :

@nct_dream it was very nice!! good job 👍🏻

@na.jaemin0813 that was memorable ;)
   @y/niee_ oh dude he's flirting
   @onyourm_ark @y/niee_ hey that's mine!
   @y/niee_ not my problem
   @yellow_3to3 that's @johnnyjsuh 's
   @lee.jen0 dude someone gotta stop them or its getting worse
   @hyuck.fullsun nojam joined the chat
   @na.jaemin0813 okay stop it all of you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey sorry that we are bickering in your comments section" Jaemin laughed a little as he was about to bid Hyunjin.

"It's okay it's funny to read haha" Hyunjin smiled widely until his eyes were closed together.

"By the way who is @y/niee_? She kinda looks familiar?" Hyunjin asked and Jaemin chuckled.

"My sis.Twin sis" Hyunjin widened his eyes."Really?! Omg I don't know you have one!! No wonder she looks like a copy of you!!" He shrieked.

"Yeah she's definitely a copy of Jaemin hyung" Jisung butted in."Kyaa it must be fun seeing a girl version of Jaemin" Felix laughed.

"She's on her way.You can meet her" Chenle said and Jaemin looked up."Really? Why didn't she tell me?" He asked and Chenle shrugged.

"She told Jisung that she's bored home alone so he told her to come here and now she said that she's here" Chenle looked up from his phone.

"And there she is" Jisung trailed off looking at Y/n who was walking towards them in her fluffy pink jacket with her hood on.

"Hey!! I bought you guys drinks!!" Y/n cheered showing them the drinks cardboard carriers in the manager's and her hands.

"Oh? You look like Jaemin!!" Seungmin exclaimed and she smiled widely."Haha yeah.He's my twins after all" Jaemin scrunched up his face at her and she did the same.

"They're Stray Kids.We had collab with them" Jaemin introduced and Y/n bowed a little in respect."Nice to meet you guys!! It was really cute performance!!" they bowed a little too.

"Wait wait Y/n?" Hyunjin asked and she turned to him."Yes?" He widened his eyes and snapped his fingers.

"Y/n!! You!! The lake girl right?! At Gyeonggi-do?! Junior summer camp?!" Hyunjin yelled and she widened her eyes.

"Y-YAH WHO ARE YOU?!" she blushed madly at the nickname."I'm Hyunjin.Your hunting partner" he said and Y/n widened her eyes.