♧︎︎︎19

8 YEARS LATER

"INJUN!! COME EAT!! AND BRING EUNSEO TOO" Y/n called his fiancé who was playing with her cousin's daughter.

"UNNIE~ I'M HUNGRY~" Eunseo whined as Renjun sat her down in her baby chair.

"Yes bub let's eat okay? I bought your favourite pikachu cutlets!!" she clapped her little hands reaching for the food.

Her parents have works in another country and Eunseo can't travel yet because of some health reasons so they left her with Y/n and Renjun.

"Pikachu~!" Eunseo cheered."Yay!" Renjun cheered too feeling butterflies because of her cuteness."Woah she's so cute omg" he sighed touching his chest.

"I know right.I want to pinch her cheeks so bad but I'll hurt her instead" Y/n groaned whiled feeding the hungry little monster.

"Unnie, can we call papa and mama?" The small girl asked with her doe eyes making them melt."Sure bun!" Y/n took out her phone and started to dial her cousin's number.

"HELLO?!"

"HELLO HOSHI?! ARE YOU WITH EUNBI?!"

"YEAH WHY?!"

"EUNSEO WANTS YOU!!"

"OH OKAY!!"

"STOP YELLING!!"

"OKAY?!"

Y/n passed the phone to the toddler.

"PAPA!! MAMA!!"

"Hey baby how are you?"

"Good! Unnie feed me pikachu!"

Eunseo squeaked and the grownups were awing at her cuteness."Dude let me squish those cheeks please!" Y/n yelled silently while Renjun was calming her down.

"Bye!!" she hung up the call and passed the phone to Y/n."Done!" Y/n pinched her cheeks until Eunseo whined.

"UNNIE!! CAN WE GO PLAY?!" Eunseo asked and Renjun turned to her."Play where?" she looked at Renjun.

"With my friends! There's a kid cafe near here and Mama always let me go there to play with my friends" Eunseo said while munching on her food.

"Oh really? We should go there then!!" Renjun said looking at Y/n for approval too."Sure! Then we'll meet Nana after that what do you say?" Eunseo nodded.

"I MISS NANA!!"

----

"Hi Eunseo!!" her friends greeted her as soon as she walked into the kids cafe with Y/n and Renjun.

"Hi!!" She waved cutely as she let Y/n's hand go to go to her friends at the play zone.

"HARUTO OPPA!!" Eunseo giggled running to her favourite caretaker who is also the worker in the cafe.Y/n chuckled staring at the kids playing happily in their own world.

"Injun have you tell Jaemin we're going to his house?" She asked and Renjun nodded."He said yes and his wife will cook for dinner for us" Y/n nodded.