♧︎︎︎05

"Ohh YOU!! Tch tch I still hate you huh?" Y/n looked at him in disgust."Yah yah what is this? You already knew him?" Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Unfortunately yeah" Hyunjin scoffed and she mocked him with her tongue tuck out.

"How?"

----- flashback -----

Hyunjin and Y/n were partnered up for the mission in the summer camp of under 12 Hunter Finder.

Their mission was to find the treasure in the summer camp area.The biggest hint was in the middle of the lake.

Y/n decided to just go there as she got impatient."Yah let's just find another one.This one is dangerous!!" Hyunjin whined but she ignored him.

"Yah Y/n!!" He yelled making she flinched and stumbled on her steps on the fragile bridge making her fall into the lake.

"AAHH!!!" she shouted and Hyunjin widened his eyes."HELP!! SIR!! MISS!!" he shouted and the coaches ran to them.

They help Y/n and she ended up having fever the next day.But they still won the third prize but since she was sick, she missed it and Hyunjin got it alone.They won three batches of teamwork skills but Hyunjin didn't claim them for her.

So she ended up being an active member in the camp only.

----- end -----

"Oh wow that's tragic" Jisung shook his head with his mind filling with crazy thoughts about scary lakes.

"Yeah yeah and that was also why I stop going to summer camps" she pouted."Tch tch I told you don't go there but you did.Not my fault" Hyunjin shrugged.

"Dude but I was the one that doing works?!! Waiting for you? Huh we'll lost for sure" she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he rolled his eyes.Soon, they separated away back to their homes.

"INJUNIE~" Y/n called and her boyfriend walked out from the room."Hey baby.You met Jaemin and others?" she nodded at his question.

"Have you eat?" He shook his head."I'm on diet" she pouted."Can't you ditch today?" She gave him her puppy eyes and he pinched her cheeks.

"I can't.Tomorrow I have health check up" she frowned and stomped to kitchen."Yah" he chuckled and followed her.

"What are you doing?" He asked and she looked away."I want to eat with you but you on diet so go away" she lightly pushed him away.

"Aww you have to eat!! I'll sit here and watch you eat.Come on" he said and she smiled a little.

Y/n and Renjun both chat together about stuffs until it was night.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@yellow_3to3

❤️   💬   ➢

❍ Liked by yangyang_x2 and 763,721 others

yellow_3to3 gudnight sleeping beauty 🥺❤️

Comments are disabled