♧︎︎︎08

@y/niee_

❤️   💬   ➢

❤️ 💬 ➢

❍ Liked by hyun_jean and 762,881 others

y/niee_ boy you got me hooked on to something 😉

View all comments :

@y/n_iee DO YOU FEEL THE LOVE~

@ren_y/n aww they look so cutee 🥺🤧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What is this? Why this bitch like my post?" Y/n scrunched her face in disgust looking at her notification.

"Baby do you know where are my favourite socks?" Renjun asked and she looked up."Oh!! It's drying outside.Do you want to use it now? I can use the dryer instead" he shook his head.

"It's fine!! Let's cuddle!!" he cheered and she chuckled opening her arms for him as he gladly accept it.They cuddled up smooching each other when Jaemin walked in.

"YAH I KNOW YOU HAVE KEYS BUT MAKE SOME NOISE AT LEAST" Y/n yelled and Jaemin looked at them."I'm home" he said dryly and Y/n threw him her slippers but he coincidentally dodged it when he bent down.

"Urgh!!" she groaned in annoyed then Renjun pecked her cheek."Don't be like that" he said and she pouted cutely.

"I love you~" he sang and she giggled."I love you more~"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

@hyun_jean

❤️   💬   ➢

❤️ 💬 ➢

❍ Liked by realstraykids and 992,083 others

hyun_jean 😉

View all comments :

@hhjinnnn omg so handsome 🤧

@jaywhypee_ please marry me oppa 🥺

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Why isn't she following me yet?" Hyunjin mumbled looking at his notification waiting for Y/n to follow him.

But of course why would her? He gave up and went to sleep.

Next day

"INJUNIE~ CATCH ME IF YOU CAN~" Y/n sang playfully mocking Renjun who was far behind."THEN I'LL GET A GIFT?!" she smirked knowing she will win it.

"YEAH SURE!!" she looked back to front and someone hugged her back."I GOT YOU!!" she frowned."NOO~" she whined and Renjun chuckled.

"What's the gift?" she pouted."What do you want?" Renjun furrowed his eyebrows when he saw her taking out her purse.

"Hmm I want to have movie night tonight!" she looked up."Movie night? But Jeno, Jisung and Jaemin are coming tonight?" He shrugged.

"I can tell them to not come.Wait I'll text Jeno" she smiled widely and nodded.