♧︎︎︎13

@yellow_3to3

❤️   💬   ➢

❍ Liked by y/niee_ and 889,651 others

yellow_3to3 you did great honeybunch 🤧💞

View all comments :

@y/niee_ why did you post this one?!
   @yellow_3to3 because this one looks beautiful 😍😘
   @onyourm_ark oh dude he's flirting~ 😉
   @na.jaemin0813 that's sexy~
   @zh0ng_chnle like you and jeno hyung?
   @jen0.lee stop exposing us Chenle

@ncity.127 WAIT SO NOMIN IS REAL?!
    @czennie_ THANK YOU PRESIDENT ZHONG 🙇🏻‍♀️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Baby we have photoshoot today.Wanna join? Let's get that hardworking brain a rest hm?" She chuckled.

"Okay~ buy me bubble tea after that?" He chuckled and kissed her cheeks."Let's have pizza too?" She smiled cheekily.

"You know me so well" he pinched her nose and they got ready to leave the house.

They went to the set meeting the staffs and the members.Renjun started his work as Y/n tried to help the staffs too by being a runner.

They might mistook her as a real staff there."Tch tch Renjun asked you to join us to have a rest but you're working instead? You need money?" She gave Jaemin a disgusted face.

"I have money huh?! I just want to help!!" Jaemin scoffed."Yeah yeah.Don't forgot I'm older than you so keep the manners okay?" Y/n scoffed and slapped his arm.

"MEANIE!! MEANIE MEANIE MEANIE!!" She slapped him for nonstop then he put up his hand."Rock paper scissors who lose needs to buy dinner for all members" Jaemin said.

"Sure!" Y/n nodded."Rock paper scissors! Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po I WON!!" they both sang at the same time.

"HAHAHAHA!!" they cracked into laughter together."YOU REMEMBERED?!" Jaemin nodded."Of course haha!!" he laughed out loud.

"Okay Jaemin!! Come here it's your turn!!" the photographer called and he ran to him as Renjun went to Y/n.

"Baby~ I'm tired~" he whined and she took the bottle of water and handed it to him."Sit down" she gave him her seat.

"You're like my mom" he giggled."That's an honour" Y/n said proudly."Mom said she misses you.Dad too" Renjun muttered.

"Ohh I'll call them later!! I have a hot gossip with auntie!!" Renjun shook his head.